Nycd X G13, What Is Your Experience?

Now I know that each strain will work a bit different for me, and that goes for everyone else too. Just curious what has been your experience with this strain, through the grow to the smoke. Or did you just try it once, what did you think? Here's just some of my straight to the point thoughts, but I am wondering what you have thought? Have you had better? And if so, what?

I have grown this strain out, picked up my clones at the disp behind the green door. Love the strain, packs on quick and heavy, soil grow taste is out of this world. Peaceful, serene, euphoric, body numbing, muscle relaxing affects on me.

Thanks!!!

It is really good but it is bad for someone who has anxiety problems...personally I do not consume any high quality diesel or haze because it can make me paranoid or anxious which is actually the opposite of what I am using this medication for, the more disel or haze influence a bud has the more likely it is to make me anxious or paranoid, indica is the complete opposite effect for me in that it relaxes me. I really enjoy growing indicia dominated plants over the sativa anyway because of the long finish on sativa and in some conditions other factors such as the lankyness and the trimming and drying of sativas....mainly it is just harvest time with sativas I find much less enjoyable than harvest time with indicias

Archived