Jump to content

Who Can I Dispense Meds. To?


Recommended Posts

Many interpretations of the law put this in a gray zone or outside of the explicitly legal activities allowed in the law. There is one bit in the law that gives hope, though, in section 4(e):

(e) A registered primary caregiver may receive compensation for costs associated with assisting a registered qualifying patient in the medical use of marihuana. Any such compensation shall not constitute the sale of controlled substances.


The text of the law: http://www.legislature.mi.gov/%28S%28icnwglmgxm12hp45m4odpna4%29%29/printDocument.aspx?objectName=mcl-Initiated-Law-1-of-2008&version=txt

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...