Shepard Smith Takes On Medical Marijuana In The Workplace

Guest finallyfree09

Guest finallyfree09

my mind is OFFICIALLY BLOWN! in this interview the PROSECUTING ATTORNEY is on OUR SIDE and the freakin trial attorney is busy railin on AGAINST us. shep shuts down the trial attorney though. still.... the world is falling apart! soon there will be cats and dogs sleeping with eachother and cops will have rolling machines and papers installed in their cars! i just can't believe the PROSECUTOR is standing up for us! gotta try to convince him to move to michigan and run for attorney general!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSyBAacofkM&feature=player_embedded#!

That is a good video finallyfree.. thanks for sharing.. That prosecutor was awesome and not so hard on the eyes.. Lol He had alot of great points.. He has my vote for AG. And whats up with the Antis.. their arguements are tired and they seem to be relying on fast talking ,, Loud talking shockstatements. luckily these two intellegent hotties werent taking it..

i like how the trial lawyer guy would grab the prosecutor's arm and rub his back when he'd say something contrary to the prosecutor's stance. it's kinda like saying "no offense," but you're ugly. like, "no offense, but you're full of s*** and i want you to still like me after i say this..." lol

i do like the trend of news reporters informing the anti's that their old, tired, run-down arguments for keeping pot illegal, is an lazy, old, tired argument that they tried during alcohol prohibition. :) it's nice to see them come to the table with their prepared arguments, only to be told, "come on, don't be stupid"

Archived