Renewals

dazedgeo

just wanted to see how many people on here have recently Renewed thier Application to the State, and how long it has been taking, i know i just now have more than 20 days in since my checked cashed. just curious, im sure many of us on here will be goin through the renewal process soon enuff, seein that you usually recieve your original card about 2 to 3 months after it was printed that really blows. well thanx.

They signed for mine June 28th. Got my card 28 days later. Same dates as first card + 1 year.

Same for me. Did not wait for MDCH to mail me my renewal. One week after I mailed everything in MDCH sent my renewal paper. They could have saved the postage for the taxpayers. Got my card middle of June and it was the same experiation date as first card one year later. So infact I did not have a valid card for a week or so acording to the goofs kicking doors down and holding guns to sick people's. What a bunch of cry baby goodie two shoes who think they are better than the next because they have a badge. Just my opinon. I got off the subject kinda. sorry.

Guest Marywanna

Sent in my stuff a week after I got it,it took 3 weeks to come back.My other card had already expired even though I sent it in pretty quick after I got the forms.

Sent in my stuff a week after I got it,it took 3 weeks to come back.My other card had already expired even though I sent it in pretty quick after I got the forms.

awesome its only been 22 days so it shouldnt be long, on a better note went to warren court today on a possession charge from Feb 13th 2010 was not carrying my card on me at the time. and they dismissed it. woohoo. and a helllyeah. my card actually expired 09-01-10 yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Medicinal Patient

Two questions:

Do they send you a renewal form on their own or do you have to request it?

Is renewal simply a matter of paying the state or do you have to send in another form signed by a doctor?

I believe you have to request one. I don't think the mdch is willing to spend money mailing out renewal forms. Below is a pdf link to print your renewal app. Every year you have to get a new dr rec. Even if you have a permanent debilitating condition ie ms, crohns, hep c etc.

You should receive your renewal card within a month. I hear they are processing those apps before first time members of this program.

Good Luck!

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/mdch/Medical_Marihuana_RENEWAL_Packet_3-10_313245_7.pdf

http://www.michigan.gov/mdch/0,1607,7-132-27417_51869---,00.html

I believe you have to request one. I don't think the mdch is willing to spend money mailing out renewal forms. Below is a pdf link to print your renewal app. Every year you have to get a new dr rec. Even if you have a permanent debilitating condition ie ms, crohns, hep c etc.

You should receive your renewal card within a month. I hear they are processing those apps before first time members of this program.

Good Luck!

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/mdch/Medical_Marihuana_RENEWAL_Packet_3-10_313245_7.pdf

http://www.michigan.gov/mdch/0,1607,7-132-27417_51869---,00.html

Thanks much. Nice racket the state has going on.....so they have brought in over $5 million bucks so far in fees for MM as of 9/10. Thats more than they have brought in from giving tax credits to the tightwads from California who come here to make movies. And thats not even a whole year of permit fees. We are nearly a "pure profit" animal for the state.

• 3 weeks later...

I just want to be totally clear on this if someone doesn't mind answering. So I can't just photocopy my doctor certification from my original card application? So I will have to set up another appointment, pay him, and THEN send that in, each and every year?

Thanks.

I just want to be totally clear on this if someone doesn't mind answering. So I can't just photocopy my doctor certification from my original card application? So I will have to set up another appointment, pay him, and THEN send that in, each and every year?

Thanks.

Yep. Doctor must be seen each and every year...

Thanks.

sorry, yes

My renewal took 22 days! However, they screwed up! The are rushing applications now and are not watching the changes and also they switched plants from me to my caregiver who is my partner but hell renewal means the same to them, they just click on and don't look at the paper work. I have three patients, two got renewals with their old caregiver on and we had to send in another change form! It was a mess but cleared up. I feel for those people trying to make sense of all the paper work and those that work in Lansing receiving it, but hey a little phone call and they can clear it up instead of deciding for you. ( Give me a job in Lansing! I'll fix it!) LOL

Archived