Submission Of Application

Okay, so we all know that if you do NOT receive denial within 20 days then you're "approved" for the program, right?

We also know that a cashed check is proof of submission, right?

I mailed mine off with delivery confirmation and it shows the date and time it was delivered.. Does this count as the same as a cashed check? Or will I need to wait the 21 days after they cash my check anyways?

I plan to wait until AFTER they cash the check, but I was just wondering.. Seems like the date it got delivered would be the date of submission, right?

Okay, so we all know that if you do NOT receive denial within 20 days then you're "approved" for the program, right?

We also know that a cashed check is proof of submission, right?

I mailed mine off with delivery confirmation and it shows the date and time it was delivered.. Does this count as the same as a cashed check? Or will I need to wait the 21 days after they cash my check anyways?

I plan to wait until AFTER they cash the check, but I was just wondering.. Seems like the date it got delivered would be the date of submission, right?

the law says nothing about this cashed check noncents when you filed with the state you have 20 days from that point

Card deemed granted [section 9(b)]

If the department fails to issue a valid registry identification card in response to a valid application or renewal submitted pursuant to this act within 20 days of its submission, the registry identification card shall be deemed granted, and a copy of the registry identification application or renewal shall be deemed a valid registry identification

I was told to keep a copy of the cashed check, a copy of the doctor's recommendation, and a copy of my application as my temporary paperwork..

I am guessing the cashed check shows they received your application and are processing it..

I hope they hire more employees soon so everything will go a lot faster. Some photos on the cards would be nice too.

Archived