Mobile Delivery

OK, there are several site that list Delivery Services. I am not going to list them because of all the copy cat unprofessionals that like to give us Professionals a bad name, but my point is that I would like to know who is delivering on this site.

Why do I want to know....? Good question...because I am not taking on any new patients and on any day turn down at a minimum 4-6 patients seeking help getting meds a day. ANd if I do choose to work with someone it is on a PLAASTIC CARD ONLY basis. Since it appears the PARAMILITARY GUSTAPO up in Oakland County think it is fun to point loaded AR-15's at Peaceful peoples heads.

So can someone post a section or point me to the thread that lists all of us doing Delivery to patients homes. And I mean No gas station or parking lot types of meetings. That's so gangster to meet up like that. If you cannot walk into a person's home then the odds of you getting set up Quadriple. POLICE like open public areas so they can witness things with their own eyes. ANd getting them into a home to do a set up is much harder. And we all now know that these DRUG cops in Oakland County are choosing LEGAL MI MJ Patients to target instead of Gangbangers, rapists, killers, dead beat dads, and REAL DRUG DEALERS that slang cocaine, heroin, and Meth So since these POLICE are illegally entraping people up in OAKLAND I thought I might shed some light on how to go about a few things.

I advise to not work with people with paperwork. I know go ahead and NEG rep me because that's how Clinical Relief got illegally popped....yep Cops posed as patients, with either fake stuff or forged. Say what you want but Plastic Card means that a Police Officer at that point has to lie to get a fake card from the state and at that point probably can be charged with fraud if they fake the process. However at this point it's safe to say that these Sheriff's in Oakland are OK with breaking the law so all bets are basically off. We choose to just go with PLASTIC Patient Cardholders after the raids occured. because it helps build a better case of ENTRAPMENT by presenting a valid card and Driver's license.

It sucks that it takes 5 months to get a piece of plastic that you paid 100.00 for but hey somebody is getting rich off that excess money being made up in Lansing off these fee's. And i had to lug around all my paperwork before I got my card but what can you do. It seems that all the requests fall on deaf ears up in Lansing.

So anybody out there doing Delivery..,,I know I just ranted.

Let me know.

-D

Yep. Our co-op has been delivering and transferring to patients for some time now. Lapeer County only though for now. Even with the added cost of delivery patients are paying less than at the dispensaries. And Simpson oil* is available, or custom formulated to meet specific conditional needs related to the patient's qualifying condition. Website should be finished soon.

Delivery and transfer is all we are doing. A small delivery fee is added based upon the amount delivered and the distance from our dispatch. Still only 15/g.

Delivery available, send PM if anyone is interested. For now we're assisting qualified patients with ID Card in Lapeer County only.

*Cannabis Oil

Yep. Our co-op has been delivering and transferring to patients for some time now. Lapeer County only though for now. Even with the added cost of delivery patients are paying less than at the dispensaries. And Simpson oil is available, or custom formulated to meet specific conditional needs related to the patient's qualifying condition. Website should be finished soon.

Delivery and transfer is all we are doing. A small delivery fee is added based upon the amount delivered and the distance from our dispatch. Still only 15/g.

Delivery available, send PM if anyone is interested. For now we're assisting qualified patients with ID Card in Lapeer County only.

Heydo you guys have suckers or Medicatd losengers..? I have a good group of people that i work with that are always looking to help out more patients....

Archived