Strains With High Cbd?

Guest drcanna-pest

Guest drcanna-pest

HT magazine says its morelike 6.9 CBD and 6.2 THC. Still... I haven't seen any advertized even at the lower estimate.

I know...that high CBD is amazing. Someone that needs a real narcotic type of cannabis meds this would be perfect. I'm getting a seed...growing a mother. and getting 100+ clones if this really is as toxic as it reads...thanks for your input.

Guest drcanna-pest

Is canna-tonic a new word for couchlock? Seriously. And I do hope I am not parading my ignorance in public.

Canna-Tonic is a new strain of medicinal cannabis. No it isnt a new word for couchlock...which you may get after smoking canna-tonic

Canna-Tonic is a new strain of medicinal cannabis. No it isnt a new word for couchlock...which you may get after smoking canna-tonic

Some say Google is your friend..................Indeed! LoL

Did a search and got this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canna-tonic

cannatonic I'm Feeling Lucky »

cannatonic seeds I'm Feeling Lucky »

canna-tonic I'm Feeling Lucky »

Welcome to Google Instant

Feelings of euphoria and weightlessness are normal. Do not be alarmed. Learn more

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a Google instant moment for sure:)