When To Nute After Burn

Tommy217xxx

OK, So I burnt the sh*t out of my plants about 3 weeks ago. U guys are gonna love this one. I decided to make an insecticidal soap as a preventive measure. About 2 hours after spraying my plants they started showing signs of burn. Long story short, MAKE SURE THE SOUP YOUR USING IS NOT AN ANTI-BACTERIAL SOUP.

So, I managed to nurse all but 1(out if 8) back to life. I had to cut a lot of the green off of my plants. For the first week after "The incident" it looked like I had a pencil farm growin.

My question is when do I start juicin them again? All of the plants have started growing again but I think its time for some nutes. Im growin in soil and I've been waterin with normal water for about 3 weeks.

Guest drcanna-pest

OK, So I burnt the sh*t out of my plants about 3 weeks ago. U guys are gonna love this one. I decided to make an insecticidal soap as a preventive measure. About 2 hours after spraying my plants they started showing signs of burn. Long story short, MAKE SURE THE SOUP YOUR USING IS NOT AN ANTI-BACTERIAL SOUP.

So, I managed to nurse all but 1(out if 8) back to life. I had to cut a lot of the green off of my plants. For the first week after "The incident" it looked like I had a pencil farm growin.

My question is when do I start juicin them again? All of the plants have started growing again but I think its time for some nutes. Im growin in soil and I've been waterin with normal water for about 3 weeks.

Go with something light and lots of vitamin B. I recommend Thrive Alive or Thrive Alive Plus.