Application Question

I was wondering if anyone knows if there are specific rules on where your 12 plants can be grown when you are going to be your own caregiver. I thought that in the application you had to specify your address if you were going to be your own caregiver. But I was looking at the application today and it asked for your mailing address and didnt have anything referring to home address or address where plants would be grown.

My reason for asking is that I dont get mail box at my house, I get it at another address. I would just put my home address down but then I wouldnt get a denial letter if I was denied nor would I get my card.

Guest drcanna-pest

I was wondering if anyone knows if there are specific rules on where your 12 plants can be grown when you are going to be your own caregiver. I thought that in the application you had to specify your address if you were going to be your own caregiver. But I was looking at the application today and it asked for your mailing address and didnt have anything referring to home address or address where plants would be grown.

My reason for asking is that I dont get mail box at my house, I get it at another address. I would just put my home address down but then I wouldnt get a denial letter if I was denied nor would I get my card.

The only address they want is your 'mailing address' not where you are going to grow. you won't get denied if it's a PO Box or another address than whats on your drivers license copy you send in...

The only address they want is your 'mailing address' not where you are going to grow. you won't get denied if it's a PO Box or another address than whats on your drivers license copy you send in...

Ok. Thanks but doesnt it seem weird that you wouldnt have to specify where you are going to grow? Because then you could just say that wherever you were to get searched or raided was where you were growing ur legal plants and then u could have multiple locations... IDk seems like a loophole. I would never mess around with something like that but all it says about growing is a locked facility.

Archived