Card Expiration

Sodbuster

I am my wives caregiver, our cards expire on Nov. 1st. We haven't received a renewal notice yet. I don't want to wait too long to get our paper work sent in. Can I get a renewal form online? If we have to start from scratch I know our cards will expire. I just got my patient card about two weeks ago and it took 107 days. Any suggestions?

I am my wives caregiver, our cards expire on Nov. 1st. We haven't received a renewal notice yet. I don't want to wait too long to get our paper work sent in. Can I get a renewal form online? If we have to start from scratch I know our cards will expire. I just got my patient card about two weeks ago and it took 107 days. Any suggestions?

Hi I'm going through the same proublem,I got my card from doctors in Southfield and today i'm set up to go to Gaylord for my card renewell.The phone # for the place is 248.932.6400.They'll proubly be able to set you up for a new card.The Gaylord office is a new one and alot closer to me.I hope this helps scarylarry

you can print renewal forms here.

http://www.michigan.gov/mdch/0,1607,7-132-27417_51869_52139---,00.html

Archived