Raids, Raids Everywhere; And Lots Of Meds To Still Take!

To quote Prince:

"Don’t worry, I won’t hurt u

I only want u 2 have some fun

I was dreamin’ when I wrote this

Forgive me if it goes astray

But when I woke up this mornin’

Coulda sworn it was judgment day

The sky was all purple (Haze),

There were people runnin’ everywhere

Tryin’ 2 run from the destruction,

U know I didn’t even care!!"

I'm Medicated and mad as hell! I'm not the most astute person, definitely not the most eloquent in my wording or complete understanding of things. But I am well informed and am learning much more daily!! And in this haze of meds I have been under fighting to stay above water in this economic mess, stay working or minding the children as my body fails me one limb or organ at a time. It's hard as hell to do the right things and hurt every step of the way while keeping a smile on my face and my temper in check!

That said, the war is on!! Fear is the main weapon!!! I have noticed in my following of most of the 14 states and DC that the raids are all going on around the same time give a month or two. I think it's planned. It can't be mere chance. They (The Man) are all testing the waters. They are covering every base. We talk of being test cases, well now they are giving us our chance. The police, drug task forces, lawyers, prosecutors, and jailers are losing ground daily. They are clawing at any chance they have to keep this under wraps. I think they are afraid we might win. They might have to sign up for the same unemployment we have been on for years now! They may have to get on food stamps or sit on a phone for hours a day to get approval to have their wife's donkey sucked out by some plastic surgeon or pay for their kids braces so they can later run their mouthes and get their teeth knocked out!

I mean why would a cop want to go after local drug dealers who most likely have more firepower then the cops themselves and most defiantly want to put a cap in said cops donkey? It's so much easier to bust your grandparents who would probably pass out from the initial busting down of the door. I know of a few raids so far that have ended in the death of pets or the elderly either the day of or within a few months after it! All so these people can keep their jobs around quota time!! They fill their coffers on peoples retirement money. They pilfer our SSI as they claim it's all spent and there wont be any left. I'd like to see a side by side comparison of foreclosure rates on property by banks in the US and the seizer rates of property by law enforcement for Marijuana related charges, dollar for dollar. Might be kinda shocking eh?

I'll be damned if I scraped and saved to get my doctors visit by a legit doctor and payed the state to get my permit for it all the be thrown away cause of dumb asses on both sides of the law. I'm sick of the resellers and sharks preying on the weak and poor of my state anyways!! The doctors who are questionable ought to be called out now before more harm is done and more money wasted!! People shouldn't acquire from inflated egos and wallets! Compassion used to mean something to most of us. Too many people are getting bit by the greed bug and skirting the law and fueling the fight on the wrong side!! People going over their limits, selling to anyone with a card without regard of who they are, buying and selling like day traders, and using bum donkey excuses to get a card in the first place going to the "Pot Docs" are just fighting against our rights that we so love!!

This donkey rectum is the one who pushed me over the edge: Appeals court judge's idea of the law!

Well if it hasn't stuck yet ya better wake up!! They are coming for us a few at a time. I have been saying it before and I'll say it again. This thing is snowballing all kinds of ways and we need to get ready for when they hit! The state is at over 50k with new or renewed cards and thats 50k in ripe pickings for the popo!! Each county and city is picking and choosing what to do so it's just confusing the hell out of it even more!! I've been seeing protests with only a hundred or two supporters. We need to organize better in mass. If we could get half the registered people together along with all the supporter we would be a force to reckon with!!

If ya live in Flint, Mi I seen a narco walking a drug dog down S bound Grand Traverse @ I69 today letting him run up in each yard as he passed telling him good boy! I can lay ya $20 what he was looking for. No cruiser in site. Bet he was taking note though of any hits he gets!!!

Bottom line,

1) I think paperwork blows. It's too easy for some one to fake it. I once worked in a party store and I watched the cops purposely send some one in who looked old enough to buy beer but wasn't just to bust the store for their count on TV for cleaning up the hood!! Don't think they aren't planing this with some faked paperwork!! I'm sure the crooks have thought of this too!

2) We need a hotline to check cards to see if they are legal! People can and will lose their rights just like people get their drivers license taken away. I've seen people with tethers on their legs, is some one checking the terms of their probation? I hate to exclude anyone but these people are perfect moles ya know?

3) Don't skirt the law. Check your overages, count your plants and weight your bunny muffin. Every time I see someone get nailed due to this little over site screws our law even more! Lock your bunny muffin up under lock and key and know your rights!! Put your bunny muffin in the trunk if ya got to drive around with it!

And 4) We need to organize in force. We need to get this over with and do it fast. To many soldiers are going down in another senseless war. Strength in numbers!! We need a vast group of patients in one setting. We need to show the real face of this cause. I see regular people all the time on all the Michigan MM sites but when it comes to interviews to the general public it's always the same few. Given most of the coverage, save for poor Joe and Prop 19, never makes it out of being local! I know we all know about each other but the state doesn't. The U.S. doesn't. They are telling lies about our law cause we aren't there in numbers saying they are full of bunny muffin. I could only dream of what it would look like if all 14 states and DC looked like if we all got together on The White House's doorstep!!! The way it is now we are no better then the terrorist cells in a sense. We do small hits here and small hits there but nothing adds up. It's too erratic! We need to force the media to covers us all the time and for the right reasons! Hell if the Tea Party can F up the GOP why can't we set em all straight! Write the op-ed's in your local papers. Call the news stations! Make every day a Marijuana day. It's slowly starting to look that way on Mlive.com but we need more positive, not busts and raids!

There! I'm done. Sorry for my rant but I haven't had much of a voice in this till recently! I may be wrong in many ways but oh well. I had to get it off my chest.

Now I'll go back to medicating and doing my thing getting ready for my next move in this war on me and my family and friends!!

Stay strong and stay medicated!!

Guest Medicinal Patient

To quote Prince:

"Don’t worry, I won’t hurt u

I only want u 2 have some fun

I was dreamin’ when I wrote this

Forgive me if it goes astray

But when I woke up this mornin’

Coulda sworn it was judgment day

The sky was all purple (Haze),

There were people runnin’ everywhere

Tryin’ 2 run from the destruction,

U know I didn’t even care!!"

I'm Medicated and mad as hell! I'm not the most astute person, definitely not the most eloquent in my wording or complete understanding of things. But I am well informed and am learning much more daily!! And in this haze of meds I have been under fighting to stay above water in this economic mess, stay working or minding the children as my body fails me one limb or organ at a time. It's hard as hell to do the right things and hurt every step of the way while keeping a smile on my face and my temper in check!

That said, the war is on!! Fear is the main weapon!!! I have noticed in my following of most of the 14 states and DC that the raids are all going on around the same time give a month or two. I think it's planned. It can't be mere chance. They (The Man) are all testing the waters. They are covering every base. We talk of being test cases, well now they are giving us our chance. The police, drug task forces, lawyers, prosecutors, and jailers are losing ground daily. They are clawing at any chance they have to keep this under wraps. I think they are afraid we might win. They might have to sign up for the same unemployment we have been on for years now! They may have to get on food stamps or sit on a phone for hours a day to get approval to have their wife's donkey sucked out by some plastic surgeon or pay for their kids braces so they can later run their mouthes and get their teeth knocked out!

I mean why would a cop want to go after local drug dealers who most likely have more firepower then the cops themselves and most defiantly want to put a cap in said cops donkey? It's so much easier to bust your grandparents who would probably pass out from the initial busting down of the door. I know of a few raids so far that have ended in the death of pets or the elderly either the day of or within a few months after it! All so these people can keep their jobs around quota time!! They fill their coffers on peoples retirement money. They pilfer our SSI as they claim it's all spent and there wont be any left. I'd like to see a side by side comparison of foreclosure rates on property by banks in the US and the seizer rates of property by law enforcement for Marijuana related charges, dollar for dollar. Might be kinda shocking eh?

I'll be damned if I scraped and saved to get my doctors visit by a legit doctor and payed the state to get my permit for it all the be thrown away cause of dumb asses on both sides of the law. I'm sick of the resellers and sharks preying on the weak and poor of my state anyways!! The doctors who are questionable ought to be called out now before more harm is done and more money wasted!! People shouldn't acquire from inflated egos and wallets! Compassion used to mean something to most of us. Too many people are getting bit by the greed bug and skirting the law and fueling the fight on the wrong side!! People going over their limits, selling to anyone with a card without regard of who they are, buying and selling like day traders, and using bum donkey excuses to get a card in the first place going to the "Pot Docs" are just fighting against our rights that we so love!!

This donkey rectum is the one who pushed me over the edge: Appeals court judge's idea of the law!

Well if it hasn't stuck yet ya better wake up!! They are coming for us a few at a time. I have been saying it before and I'll say it again. This thing is snowballing all kinds of ways and we need to get ready for when they hit! The state is at over 50k with new or renewed cards and thats 50k in ripe pickings for the popo!! Each county and city is picking and choosing what to do so it's just confusing the hell out of it even more!! I've been seeing protests with only a hundred or two supporters. We need to organize better in mass. If we could get half the registered people together along with all the supporter we would be a force to reckon with!!

If ya live in Flint, Mi I seen a narco walking a drug dog down S bound Grand Traverse @ I69 today letting him run up in each yard as he passed telling him good boy! I can lay ya $20 what he was looking for. No cruiser in site. Bet he was taking note though of any hits he gets!!!

Bottom line,

1) I think paperwork blows. It's too easy for some one to fake it. I once worked in a party store and I watched the cops purposely send some one in who looked old enough to buy beer but wasn't just to bust the store for their count on TV for cleaning up the hood!! Don't think they aren't planing this with some faked paperwork!! I'm sure the crooks have thought of this too!

2) We need a hotline to check cards to see if they are legal! People can and will lose their rights just like people get their drivers license taken away. I've seen people with tethers on their legs, is some one checking the terms of their probation? I hate to exclude anyone but these people are perfect moles ya know?

3) Don't skirt the law. Check your overages, count your plants and weight your bunny muffin. Every time I see someone get nailed due to this little over site screws our law even more! Lock your bunny muffin up under lock and key and know your rights!! Put your bunny muffin in the trunk if ya got to drive around with it!

And 4) We need to organize in force. We need to get this over with and do it fast. To many soldiers are going down in another senseless war. Strength in numbers!! We need a vast group of patients in one setting. We need to show the real face of this cause. I see regular people all the time on all the Michigan MM sites but when it comes to interviews to the general public it's always the same few. Given most of the coverage, save for poor Joe and Prop 19, never makes it out of being local! I know we all know about each other but the state doesn't. The U.S. doesn't. They are telling lies about our law cause we aren't there in numbers saying they are full of bunny muffin. I could only dream of what it would look like if all 14 states and DC looked like if we all got together on The White House's doorstep!!! The way it is now we are no better then the terrorist cells in a sense. We do small hits here and small hits there but nothing adds up. It's too erratic! We need to force the media to covers us all the time and for the right reasons! Hell if the Tea Party can F up the GOP why can't we set em all straight! Write the op-ed's in your local papers. Call the news stations! Make every day a Marijuana day. It's slowly starting to look that way on Mlive.com but we need more positive, not busts and raids!

There! I'm done. Sorry for my rant but I haven't had much of a voice in this till recently! I may be wrong in many ways but oh well. I had to get it off my chest.

Now I'll go back to medicating and doing my thing getting ready for my next move in this war on me and my family and friends!!

Stay strong and stay medicated!!

Dude stop playin Man. Omg. The dog hittin up in peoples yards!? I just posted that story yesterday. Now its real real. Now im trippin.

I keep a weapon within inches of me at all times. They won't take me alive nope no way. I have dealt with incompitent caregivers who have ALL fkd up and its delaying me receiving my plastic. I thought I had the perfect caregiver a few times now. Every last one has made mistakes that should have been prevented. Like forgetting to include the attestation form we filled out together. Sending to wrong mailing address. And one just sat on my papers for a long azz time for NO reason. That disgusts me. I have seen that happen before and even with Family. There is no excuse to hold someones paperwork hostage and LIE about everything being submitted to their patients and how its all good, all the while the papers are still sitting in your fkn home. I was there. NOW THATS TRASHY. You have a real fat fkn mouth you know who. If people only knew the truth that I know. Now pizz off. :jipo: Thats not directed at anyone in this thread. I am DONE.

Archived