There Would Be Crime In The Streets If It Happened!

greenbuddha

The anti-cannabis crowd is still trying to get others to believe that there will be crime in the streets if 'dispensaries' are allowed.

I guess I just don't get it?

If there is MORE crime... wouldn't the LEOs have MORE work to do... and wouldn't that be good for the economy? More police hired and spending that hard earned cash at WalMart. HHHMMM?

Never did understand all that 'micro' and 'macro' economic stuff. Better leave it to the politicians and the experts I guess.

They always seem to know what is best for us.

http://blog.mpp.org/...+%28MPP+Blog%29

The anti-cannabis crowd is still trying to get others to believe that there will be crime in the streets if 'dispensaries' are allowed.

I guess I just don't get it?

If there is MORE crime... wouldn't the LEOs have MORE work to do... and wouldn't that be good for the economy?

Never did understand all that 'micro' and 'macro' economic stuff. Better leave it to the politicians and the experts I guess.

They always seem to know what is best for us.

http://blog.mpp.org/...+%28MPP+Blog%29

Having more crime is not good for anyone. You saying that it would be good for the economy, now that's what I don't get! Oh and, "Better leave it to the politicians and the experts I guess." Do you not see what is going on around you? This is what you get when you leave it for others to figure out.

Having more crime is not good for anyone. You saying that it would be good for the economy, now that's what I don't get! Oh and, "Better leave it to the politicians and the experts I guess." Do you not see what is going on around you? This is what you get when you leave it for others to figure out.

MLM, The comments were made in 'jest'.. as in 'funny'... as in 'ironic'... as in a 'joke'...

Maybe I should have SAID... 'this is meant as a joke.'

Sorry if it caused you any emotional changes.

I'll try to be more clear next time.

The only increase I see is the violations of civil rights by some LEO. So I guess ...in a way their right. It's like a self fulfilling prophesy.

IT has been proven that crime rates go down. Real crime. in society's where its not so much controlling what the people do rather than giving them a safe environment to do it.

So are they saying it would be easier to monitor a distribution system they can't see ?

MLM, The comments were made in 'jest'.. as in 'funny'... as in 'ironic'... as in a 'joke'...

Maybe I should have SAID... 'this is meant as a joke.'

Sorry if it caused you any emotional changes.

I'll try to be more clear next time.

:goodjob:

The only increase I see is the violations of civil rights by some LEO. So I guess ...in a way their right. It's like a self fulfilling prophesy.

IT has been proven that crime rates go down. Real crime. in society's where its not so much controlling what the people do rather than giving them a safe environment to do it.

So are they saying it would be easier to monitor a distribution system they can't see ?

It's more about that they want to control the distribution system, right?

It's more about that they want to control the distribution system, right?

SOMEBODY'S going to eventually control it.. you can BET on it.

The idea though is to have as much 'INPUT' into HOW it is controlled and WHO will control it.

And I am ALWAYS in favor of allowing 'patients' to grow their own... THAT should NEVER be taken away and should NEVER be changed.

I'll let everyone else argue about 'dispensaries' as long as the PATIENT still has the RIGHT to grow for themselves or to APPOINT a CAREGIVER to do it for them.

So as far as my gnat's a** opinion is worth.. everything else is yet to be decided... including the issue of 'dispensaries'.

Archived