Americans Are Using More Marijuana Instead Of The Harder Drugs.

Cocaine use is down by 30% but marijuana use is up.

It would appear to me that people are wising up and using a substance like marijuana that is 'less' harmful to them.

Since it is obvious that there is very little that 'anyone or any agency' can do to stop people from using ' chemicals to alter their consciousness, shouldn't it be seen as a good thing that people may be using marijuana rather than harder drugs?

Take a look at the video and see what you think.

http://blog.mpp.org/video/mike-meno-on-cnns-the-situation-room/09172010/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogmpp+%28MPP+Blog%29

Marijuana use being up makes perfect sense. Much of the stigma attached to its use is slowly eroding, and as more and more folks that never would have used recreationally become aware of the medicinal benefits to treat their various issues... Oh and in this day and age many more folks are likely to be honest about using it to the pollsters, for the above reasons.

I would be surprised if we didn't see a much higher number in future polls as more and more states come on board with medical marijuana.

Marijuana use being up makes perfect sense. Much of the stigma attached to its use is slowly eroding, and as more and more folks that never would have used recreationally become aware of the medicinal benefits to treat their various issues... Oh and in this day and age many more folks are likely to be honest about using it to the pollsters, for the above reasons.

I would be surprised if we didn't see a much higher number in future polls as more and more states come on board with medical marijuana.

Well you know the old saying, Rev... 'what goes up must go higher'.

Yes. I believe more and more people are just coming out of hiding also.

The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned.

Now if we can all just get off our a** and vote some people into office that don't have their heads completely up the 'politician-enforcement- money machine's' rectal orifice we might see some change for the better.

I would think that with more people losing employment, and even more losing medical benefits; marihuana is closer at hand. With the government’s war on the poor, marihuana will become an affordable, and costly way to treat one self.

One thing for certain, when working America becomes totally unemployed, China and big business will have to take notice. Then again, we’ll all be in prison, and forced to work.

I would think that with more people losing employment, and even more losing medical benefits; marihuana is closer at hand. With the government’s war on the poor, marihuana will become an affordable, and costly way to treat one self.

One thing for certain, when working America becomes totally unemployed, China and big business will have to take notice. Then again, we’ll all be in prison, and forced to work.

Wow, Chocolate, Sunny days are here again.

Keep smilin' though sweetheart.

And keep up those Mandarin lessons. They may come in handy.

Archived