Any One Have Exp With Dj Shorts Blueberry

kingofbuds

i have a dj shorts blueberry that is 4 weeks into flower. The buds are starting to build quite a bit, but all of the leafs are turning yellow fast towards the middle of the plant. ive waterd on time and everything. i havent fed it alot of nutes at all. i fed them tonight fox farm line up plus beastie blooms. also i have noticed that the main stalk and about every branch are turning from green to a purplish type of color. is that normal? these two smell great just the one is doing these weird things. any advice would be greatly appreached.

king of buds

the purple stem is normal.....leafs turning yellow just happens...but whats the distance of your lights and how strong are they? are the leafs turning crispy and yellow, or just a very pale yellow? if its crispy the temps are to high or your lights are to close (28-32 inches for 1k bulbs)....if they are pale yellow but the leafs feel like they are not dead, its your nute blend. are you using RO water, maybe your micro nutes are to blame....

dont be afraid to feed these a fair amount of nutes, they seem to enjoy it especially week 3-6, this is when they get really thick....

the purple stem is normal.....leafs turning yellow just happens...but whats the distance of your lights and how strong are they? are the leafs turning crispy and yellow, or just a very pale yellow? if its crispy the temps are to high or your lights are to close (28-32 inches for 1k bulbs)....if they are pale yellow but the leafs feel like they are not dead, its your nute blend. are you using RO water, maybe your micro nutes are to blame....

dont be afraid to feed these a fair amount of nutes, they seem to enjoy it especially week 3-6, this is when they get really thick....

my temp is about 82 with 40% humidity. there pale yellow and kinda crispy. im useing 1 400 watt hps in 4x4 closet. there about 13 inches away from the light. the leafs towards the top are still green. im sure it probley is my water. i just moved and the water here aint to good. normally i use ro water but lately ive been useing some from the sink to tho. so that probley is to blame. so i should just let it go then i was worryd and thought about taken it down but glad i didnt!!

google ganja gorilla, I can't link it from my phone, but there is a really nice deffiency guide out there..

Sounds like a deffiency as stated above..the guide might help show you what step to take next..

jus remeber you wont see results for a week or better (so best wait now that you've fed) and whats damaged won't likely fix itself (leaf wise)

Archived