Pinned

Man these "pinned" topics seem to be more abundant than ever before! Any chance of archiving some of these no longer considered active?

haha, im gonna have to AGREE with you on this one :)

i have only pinned 5 or 6 topics sincei have been a mod. half were my own threads that get used every day and the other couple were by multiple user request.

i do agree that in categories outside the grow room, there are so many threads that get pinned for good reasons..... but sometimes those reasons are a meeting or a gathering or a party or a court case or something of the like..... these things have dates and then end....... and then become worthless pinned threads.

with all do respect, i cannot just go un-pinning threads as i please. i do not have that right. a thread must be pinned by a mod or admin. i will not undo what they have done.

but maybe this will bring a little light to the subject :)

Guest thequietone

BG you can unpin topics. What I will look for is if the haven't had any replies in 30 days I will unpin a topic. I looked At the pinned topics and I think we can unpin a few of them at this time. I will give BB a chance to chime in here as he pinned most of them I think.

BG you can unpin topics. What I will look for is if the haven't had any replies in 30 days I will unpin a topic. I looked At the pinned topics and I think we can unpin a few of them at this time. I will give BB a chance to chime in here as he pinned most of them I think.

A+ now i know.

(told ya i hoped this created some light :) )

Archived