War On Natural Care, Big Pharma & Big Agrabusiness

Hi all I've been aware of the war on the natural care profession that's been going on for decades, which I've known about for many years. In 2003 I met someone who taught me so much more about it, he opened my eyes to a horrible war that's much worse than I ever imagined. Sadly he recently passed away and has left a huge void in my life. I feel we need to be aware of this, too, although it's not MM related, and hope it's ok to post. From what I could see, it looks like it's a done deal in the EU, by April 2011, all natural care products will be illegal for anyone to make or sell, they'll be forced to buy from big pharma. THIS IS SO WRONG! What I wanna know is, how likely is it that it could happen here? If it does, I hope I'll be dead by then. As someone who deeply cares about our rights to choose our own medicine, including natural remedies such as oils, and supplements like vitamins, I am sickened by this apparent victory on peoples' rights, because greedy big pharma and big agribusiness want to stifle the competition. I hope someone can possibly assure me they couldn't do it here, but I know it could if we're not aware of what's going on. One more war to fight. I've been fighting that one for quite awhile, as well as many others, including our right to use our wonderful Cannabis.

Here's the link. We must speak out, we must make sure this doesn't happen here.

http://gaia-health.com/articles301/000301-big-pharma-scores-big-win-medicinal-herbs-disappear-eu.shtml

Sb

Archived