Tried To Hint To My Doc About Obtaining A Mmj Card, Got Shot Down.

-TJ-

I have had an issue with rheumatoid arthritis for over a decade.

The original doctor that took care of me retired and I use the doctor that took over his office.

This year I got sick..... and was sent to a GI doc who is putting me through more tests than I thought possible.

My insurance company isn't happy (too many tests), my GI doc knows I am a mm patient because he tested me for use. He could have asked ...but Noooooooooooooooo.

When I went back to my primary doctor ( refills)and my meds were cut. Less pain meds, no RA drugs...

and..I am still sick with gut problems. More tests next week and a GI doctor who is looking at me cross-eyed.

So now, my stomach hurts, my body hurts, my meds have been cut and my disease is only getting more pronounced.

On the plus side ( gotta have a plus side), I have lost over 40 pounds and I needed to.

I don't like being sick and I don't like the attitude of those who aren't sick

The original doctor that took care of me retired and I use the doctor that took over his office.

This year I got sick..... and was sent to a GI doc who is putting me through more tests than I thought possible.

My insurance company isn't happy (too many tests), my GI doc knows I am a mm patient because he tested me for use. He could have asked ...but Noooooooooooooooo.

When I went back to my primary doctor ( refills)and my meds were cut. Less pain meds, no RA drugs...

and..I am still sick with gut problems. More tests next week and a GI doctor who is looking at me cross-eyed.

So now, my stomach hurts, my body hurts, my meds have been cut and my disease is only getting more pronounced.

On the plus side ( gotta have a plus side), I have lost over 40 pounds and I needed to.

Sorry to hear they put you through that, good luck

NO DOUBT the attitudes of the perfectly healthy can be disgusting!! I was getting out of my car and while trying to reach around behind me I had a bad shoulder spasm(it tends to separate at the drop of a hat) and had to move about to get it to settle down and when I get out some yutz says "gee you don't look very handicapped" and I say to him well it is hard to see the missing knee cap or neck disc but thank you for inquiring jack donkey. It turned out he was a medical sales rep at a convention at the hotel where I was meeting for a seminar and he followed me around! He finally came up to say he was sorry and I pointed out that Ambien put me in the hospital and the handicapped space. He went white. He had been taking it as well.

I had a police officer walk away from me when I pointed out he could be a patient someday too. I swear most people never grow out of the "I am special, nothing bad can happen to me because I am in control and anyone who is not healthy somehow brought it on themselves by not staying in control" attitude. You know,the straight edge people are the same psychological types as the Nazi's attracted

An they wonder......Why in hell...is they so slow....They can not think beyond them selves.

NO DOUBT the attitudes of the perfectly healthy can be disgusting!! I was getting out of my car and while trying to reach around behind me I had a bad shoulder spasm(it tends to separate at the drop of a hat) and had to move about to get it to settle down and when I get out some yutz says "gee you don't look very handicapped" and I say to him well it is hard to see the missing knee cap or neck disc but thank you for inquiring jack donkey. It turned out he was a medical sales rep at a convention at the hotel where I was meeting for a seminar and he followed me around! He finally came up to say he was sorry and I pointed out that Ambien put me in the hospital and the handicapped space. He went white. He had been taking it as well.

I had a police officer walk away from me when I pointed out he could be a patient someday too. I swear most people never grow out of the "I am special, nothing bad can happen to me because I am in control and anyone who is not healthy somehow brought it on themselves by not staying in control" attitude. You know,the straight edge people are the same psychological types as the Nazi's attracted

Archived