Moving To Mi

Danxy

Hello All! My name is Danxy. I hail from Ohio. Looking to transfer to MI. I am a general contractor by trade. I have lots of experience in creating perfect microenvironments for indoor growing. I have designed fully automated set-ups for myself and customers. Anyone can grow meds.. but to grow the best meds possible in terms of potency and to be contaminate free, takes know how, effort and dedication. I have grown in every style imaginable Dirt, Hydro, Aero. I have grown 1/2oz plants and i have grown 4 lb plants all indoors. In cannabis growing LESS is More when it comes to nutrients and additives, but more is better when it comes to air exchange. I need to be able to get back to Ohio frequently as i have elderly parents to care for. Can Anyone in the forum tell me the little cities that are just over the Ohio border besides Monroe? Even Rural areas are fine with me. Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Yours in good times and Bad... Danxy

Welcome to Michigan Danxy ,

I suggest googling a Michigan map and look at some of the smaller border towns then Google the towns Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureaus to find some Community Highlights & Real Estate sites to give you some much needed info about housing prices and availability .

Good Luck in your Relocation Adventure ,,,

welcome to the site!!

GO BUCKEYES!!

:)

you in the toledo area or a bit west? i grew up in the napoleon area.

I am actually from the cleveland area. BTW you do a great job tutoring and mentoring people. I think its a terrific way to give back. How long have you been into horticulture? Peace

I am actually from the cleveland area. BTW you do a great job tutoring and mentoring people. I think its a terrific way to give back. How long have you been into horticulture? Peace

thanks for the kind words!!

been into horticulture my whole life really.

been growing cannabis since '95-'96.

glad to see ya here!!

Archived