Pineapple Kush, Star Nebula

I got a gram of star nebula, and Pineapple Kush. I smoked a little of both. I noticed the nebula is a sativa/indica, and also noticed after smoking it hit hard and up and down kinda. I could relax but kinda wanted to get up and do things. I smoked the pineapple kush and it seemed mostly to just relax and I fell asleep easier than the nebula. Do you guys know if the nebula is mostly sativa and that is the more upidy feeling? I also noticed the kush had little to NO sticky white hairs and the nebula was loaded. Could the kush have been harvested too soon or is that how it is supposed to be?

I got a gram of star nebula, and Pineapple Kush. I smoked a little of both. I noticed the nebula is a sativa/indica, and also noticed after smoking it hit hard and up and down kinda. I could relax but kinda wanted to get up and do things. I smoked the pineapple kush and it seemed mostly to just relax and I fell asleep easier than the nebula. Do you guys know if the nebula is mostly sativa and that is the more upidy feeling? I also noticed the kush had little to NO sticky white hairs and the nebula was loaded. Could the kush have been harvested too soon or is that how it is supposed to be?

did it have the orange hairs? probaly the other way around. read up on cbds and thc and the concentration of the 2, if u harvest early, or let it go longer. Honestly you dont want white hairs at least no more than 30% especially at time of consumption that means it was picked early

Archived