Doctor In West Bloomfield Area Or Close To

sjkovo

On may 24th of 2009 i was hit by a car and had epidural hematoma, I was immediately operated on and after only 70 days out I was back to almost normal function. There is only a few things wrong with me now. The big thing is seizures, I do work and had one at work that scared everyone pretty bad and they called 911. I'm currently on 2000 mg of keppra a day and its become something that shuts me down. The pain isn't the biggest issue but there is nerve damage and I lost some of my senses too. (smell completely, and some smell) I need something to help me get away from so much of this medication. This isn't some sob story I just have really had a hard time figuring out if i can take less meds or none at all at some point. I want to get a card possibly and get some advice. If anyone knows a doctor to send me to i would be grateful. I have blue care network insurance but don't feel comfortable with my primary care physician on this one. Any advice would be awesome.

On may 24th of 2009 i was hit by a car and had epidural hematoma, I was immediately operated on and after only 70 days out I was back to almost normal function. There is only a few things wrong with me now. The big thing is seizures, I do work and had one at work that scared everyone pretty bad and they called 911. I'm currently on 2000 mg of keppra a day and its become something that shuts me down. The pain isn't the biggest issue but there is nerve damage and I lost some of my senses too. (smell completely, and some smell) I need something to help me get away from so much of this medication. This isn't some sob story I just have really had a hard time figuring out if i can take less meds or none at all at some point. I want to get a card possibly and get some advice. If anyone knows a doctor to send me to i would be grateful. I have blue care network insurance but don't feel comfortable with my primary care physician on this one. Any advice would be awesome.

I sent you a private message to see if you found someone yet or not?

Archived