Lemon And Pineapple Smell And Taste

Nemosity

Ok, I flowered a few plants, one was from very good bag seed from long ago. It turned out so lemony smelling, and it carries through on the taste! What could it be? Then I harvested another that I picked up at the dispensary as a clone. I was told that it was either Kush or something called Ricky's Revenge. Well, this one smells like pineapple and it also carries through on the taste. Very nice meds, just wondering what they could be. Thanks in advance. I'm going to warm up my vape, but I'll check back and see what you all think these could be. I am very intrigued by the smell/taste combo on these too. Both are very potent and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. I had a much higher yield on the lemony plant, and the pineapple was very slow to start but finished very strong. The lemon was ready at just over 10weeks, and the pineapple smelling/tasting one went nearly 12 weeks. What might they be?

it doesnt really work like that nemosity. there are probably 1000s of strains that are lemony. and most of the boutique name strains we have today have for the most part are genetic variation. im not an authority on this but it would be near impossible. lemon prolly has somewhere along the lines a n lights or skunk 1 in it and pineapple could be a c99 or it could be a equatorial type sativa. but that doesnt mean you can call it that please. id just call them bagseed and rickys revenge.

My Lemon G(Aja Skunk Misty) is the most lemony strain I've ever encountered. Could easily be a seed(cross) of that as it us a Central Ohio strain.

I have an awesome yielded called McFly. Freaking Pineapples! Doesn't carry through in the bouquet of the smoke as much as the lemon but... It could be what you are enjoying.

Just some thoughts.

Cool beans, that's more what I'm after. I'm not going to run screaming that I have C99 or anything for that matter. You could never id something from smell or taste, but some idea's just might quell my curiosity. I wasn't sure if the lemon pheno or the pineapple pheno were common to every strain, or if they were tied to some heirloom varieties. Curious, not looking to write name tags for them. lol I didn't save any back anyway, cept for the bag seed mother. :)

Archived