My New Grow Room

bunnyswan

Hey everyone

My 20 days are finally over, so I decided to invest in a new 2x4 grow tent. I've never grown before, but my friend just got her first harvest in, so I decided I'd give it a shot.

So far, these are all the things I purchased:

Grow tent

400w switchable lighting system

Oscillating fan

6 inch inline fan and ducting

pH control kit

Flora series nutes

Hygrometer/Thermometer

2 bubble buckets

and, a lighting timer

Is there anything else that I need to grow successfully?

I plan on growing white widow and og kush.

You say PH control kit...?

Is that one of the water test kits that goes by color to give you PH results?

If so, I would recomend getting a PH pen... you can get a decent one for under 100$, just make sure you get a waterproof one..

otherwise good start... Hit up a Barns&Nobles and pick up a few grow books too..

Sounds like a good setup. You wont need one anytime soon but possibly a carbon scrubber especially with WW. Hydro-cotton and some net pots are the only things not listed that you might need.

I was thinking about getting a carbon scrubber, but I didn't know anything about them so I didn't bother buying one.

And, I already have the hydroton and the bubble bucket came with net pots

You say PH control kit...?

Is that one of the water test kits that goes by color to give you PH results?

If so, I would recomend getting a PH pen... you can get a decent one for under 100$, just make sure you get a waterproof one..

otherwise good start... Hit up a Barns&Nobles and pick up a few grow books too..

Yes, I bought one of the water test kits. Is there a big difference between them?

Just in case you missed it, you will still need an airpump and some airstones for your BubbleBuckets, and a TDS pen is nice to have also. They have one at Growco for like $25.

Peace,

Wildman

The bubble buckets came with the air pumps and stones. I'll probably buy a TDS pen after the light gets here

Archived