Maximizing Space

PLURsmokes

I am able to upgrade from my old closet into a 12ft X 12ft room with a 7 ft ceiling.

I am currently growing for myself, and 1 other patient.

my aim is to harvest 3 plants every two to three weeks, depending on whatever variables are involved. I use a DWC right now, and will continue to use water.

At first, when i stripped everything out, i was thinking i had more than enuff room, now I am not so sure, I don't want to get ahead of myself, so I am open to any suggestions.

Best system for max output per space, your thoughts?

thanx

Puff Puff Pass

That is a great system, but i am wondering about the total bill for all the parts and such. If ya don't know it isn't a big deal, i will look it all up myself, but it would sure save me a lil time? :)

I probably should have added a little back story....

My budget has been severely limited due to some "minor" water damage in my old grow area....

Note to self " too much water turns wood subflooring into a very porous paper like mushiness"

HOWEVER (off topic)

I have just seen the movie " Leaves of Grass" and i want that Grow Barn!!!! If ya haven't seen it, Watch it.... Great movie.

I'm trying my hand at "stinkbuddies" system, and so far, it's sucking BIGTIME.. I've been hit with the NGW tubing issues though I think...

Honestly, I don't like the growth I see in his system anyway... I don't get it... In his system, I see thin spindly plants, main stem size is very small... as least with my system, I grow more substantial plants, thicker stalks, short node spacing... I'm not using a chiller, so that might be a problem..

I REALLY like that second system, I just don't know where to find 12" PVC...lol..

My "Stinkbuddies" set-up..

gallery_11199_188_1135876.jpg

I would recommed flowering out in groups of 6 with a total of no more than 12 plants in the flower room at a time. This will allow you to veg 6 plants at at time in your prior closet for about 8 weeks at a time, depending on flowering time for your specific strain. I would guess that you have at least 6,000 watts of lighting in the 12x12? If so, this would allow you to flower 2 plants per light efficiently, with substaintial yeild.

Lighting is my other issue, lol...

6k watts? hmmmmm, i think i may need to buy another light or 4.

I have received some great advice from another person, whom I am not sure is part of this site, but referred me to here when i asked him the original question, haha...

All i gotta do now is "buy it, build it, and bud it" ;)

fun times, thanx for the responses.

I will get a pick of the before during and afters of the room construction.

just need to get a better camera.

Archived