Does A Current Patient Need To Send A Form To Become A Cargiver Before The New Patient?

Does a current patient need to send a form to become a cargiver before the new patient?

I am currently a patient with no caregiver. my friend just got his card and wants me to grow for him. do i need some form to send in before he sends his in.? do i need to wait for a state aproval (of such form) before he appoints me as his caregiver? I understand i would have to wiat the 20 days beofore i could have plants as his caregiver. if there is a form i need to file first can someone post a link please.

Thanks

Does a current patient need to send a form to become a cargiver before the new patient?

I am currently a patient with no caregiver. my friend just got his card and wants me to grow for him. do i need some form to send in before he sends his in.? do i need to wait for a state aproval (of such form) before he appoints me as his caregiver? I understand i would have to wiat the 20 days beofore i could have plants as his caregiver. if there is a form i need to file first can someone post a link please.

Thanks

There is a form to fill out, but it is to be sent in at the time of the patient application to the state, along with a copy of your state id or license... also make sure that the application (your friends) has the information correctly filled out in section C.

Hope that helps.

Thank that is what I thought i have been reading and hearing. But i went to my local hydro shop and they sent me to this guy who was suppose to have all the answers and it seemed like he only wanted money. he wanted me to go through his referal program where they fill out all the paper work and mail it etc.. for a small fee of course which i didnt really feel as small. lol I figured he was just trying to get some money out of me.

thank you post is cleared

Download the forms from the MI department of Public Health MMJ program website.

In his application there is a section in which he lists you along with your information. There is also a "care giver's attestation" form that you fill out. All of this, along with a photocopy of your ID is sent to the MMJ registry program. If any part is incomplete, it will be denied. If granted, he will get a card and you will get a care giver's card.

Of course his forms need a signature from the doctor too. Depending on the clinic you go to, they should guide you through all this.

Good luck. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thank that is what I thought i have been reading and hearing. But i went to my local hydro shop and they sent me to this guy who was suppose to have all the answers and it seemed like he only wanted money. he wanted me to go through his referal program where they fill out all the paper work and mail it etc.. for a small fee of course which i didnt really feel as small. lol I figured he was just trying to get some money out of me.

thank you post is cleared

If your friend is just now becoming a new patient, it dont cost anything, just help him fill out the c.g app, make sure you check that you are to posses plants, not the patient!

If he is already legal with paper or card, it cost the patient 10 buck to do a change c.g form,

You should know what your doing! and you dont need no course or pay anyone for anything, although most good c.g's prob pay the 10 bucks for change form app!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived