Medical Professional Near Ann Arbor

I am relatively new to the whole medical marijuana topic and was wondering if anyone knew of a Doctor around the Ann Arbor area who is willing to prescribe it. I have had a few leads for doctors, one in Howell (turns out his license was revoked) and one in Brighton (he is no longer seeing patients). The only problem that I can foresee is that I do not have prior documented medical history, so preferably the doctor can diagnose and prescribe in the same visit. Any information or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I am relatively new to the whole medical marijuana topic and was wondering if anyone knew of a Doctor around the Ann Arbor area who is willing to prescribe it. I have had a few leads for doctors, one in Howell (turns out his license was revoked) and one in Brighton (he is no longer seeing patients). The only problem that I can foresee is that I do not have prior documented medical history, so preferably the doctor can diagnose and prescribe in the same visit. Any information or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello! I attend the Ann Arbor Health Collective (in the office area right next to Trader Joe's off Stadium Blvd.) and they have a doctor in *every* Monday from 4-7 p.m. Call over and you can schedule an appointment, which will be fine based on your situation.

Good luck to you ~

The Ann Arbor Health Collective would definitely be a good option for you since the doctor there doesn't require documentation of your medical history. I got certified there and I wasn't able to get my medical records before my appointment. It's a little more expensive if you don't have records, but it shouldn't be a problem.

Archived