Drug Task Forces

California say they will save 44 billion dollars a year by trimming back the war on drugs. Say they will need to layoff a few drug enforcement officers awwwwwwwwwww too bad. Costing tax payers way to much for the drugs that they take off the streets.And how many storys of these task forces over stepping their bounds and violating peoples rights

http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/10/21/wood.war.on.drugs/index.html

I think about this fact, that our lives can be ruined (though we have not infringed on any other human being's rights) just because someone (our elected and non-elected officials) decides that they must sacrifice some of us individual humans "for the good of the many". This is always the outcome when some humans think it is ok to rule over other humans (who have done no harm to others) without their consent (tyranny).

I am so sorry Mr. Kingpinn, sir. May some good come of this and may you recoup all you have lost and more, somehow, if possible...

California say they will save 44 billion dollars a year by trimming back the war on drugs. Say they will need to layoff a few drug enforcement officers awwwwwwwwwww too bad. Costing tax payers way to much for the drugs that they take off the streets.And how many storys of these task forces over stepping their bounds and violating peoples rights

http://www.cnn.com/2...rugs/index.html

Kingp, If Prop 19 passes it will be a great day for all of us.

I hope future fortunes turn in your favor.

From what I know you and B&T were one of the first people that LEO's tried to stifle in using MMJ.

It's NEVER easy being in the 'front line' when the crap hits the fan.

But don't give up the 'cause'.

It may be coming slowly but it IS coming.

Best of luck with your 'legal' difficulties.

Archived