What Will The Feds Do?

greenbuddha

as you all know by now, i dont do politics.

but as a resident of california for the past 16 years (sans the last 6 months) i feel VERY confident that it will pass.

i also feel that our country will feel a bit "un-easy" to say the least as things work themselves out after the vote.

it is going to become a money thing, and it is going to get ugly out there.

not saying that i perceive riots and looting and all that, but i do see millions, if not billions, of dollars going into legal struggle in the coming years.

in the end, i believe it will be a better thing for the united states as a whole when in its over. but getting to the end is going to cost our friends out west DEARLY.

because of their weather, and their money, California has been a pioneer in MMJ in this country.

that wont stop, but they are about to suffer a serious set-back after it is "legalized". the hurt has already begun..... even before the vote.

we owe a lot of our freedoms to the folks in cali that have been fighting this fight for nearly 2 decades................. as our fight here just finishes its 2nd year.

right or wrong, left or right, white or black, we owe everything we have now as far as MMJ to the folks in Cali. i pray we all stand by them as i see a couple years of real real hard times ahead of the growers after legalization.

Someone had to step up!

I for one am 'proud' of the people of California for making that 'step' toward the freedom from fear of arrest for using a plant that should NEVER have been criminalized and become the cause for the ruin of MILLIONS of lives.

And I'm contacting my friends in Cal to remind them to please get out and VOTE 'yes' on Prop 19.

And the 'legal' chips can fall where they may.

a call will never hurt :)

after speaking with family/friends/fellow growers in the past days, it seems as though peanutbutter has been running around cali with "vote yes on prop 19" signs :)

they are everywhere.

more-so than any other political sign. at least in the sacramento, huntington beach, newport beach, seal beach, and long beach areas that i know of for sure....... this includes greater los angeles.

a call will never hurt :)

after speaking with family/friends/fellow growers in the past days, it seems as though peanutbutter has been running around cali with "vote yes on prop 19" signs :)

they are everywhere.

more-so than any other political sign. at least in the sacramento, huntington beach, newport beach, seal beach, and long beach areas that i know of for sure....... this includes greater los angeles.

'GREAT!'

Making some more emails and calls to Calli today!

Archived