Whats A Good Autoflower Strain?

Although i havent grown Spyder, i can attest to the breeders. They are top notch and we are lucky to have them in state.

yeah they contacted me back lol 50 bones for ten seeds! cant swing that on top of the trip down there. I am really far away from there lol but i want to try it so bad...

I have grown some Lowlife seeds lowryder hybrids that were fully autoflowering. A normal yield is about a half ounce per plant. Max I have gotten is under an ounce. The key to getting a good yield is to treat them really well from day one. If they don't have a good first three weeks they will be very small. They should be put in a gallon or bigger pot right from the get go. They don't like to be transplanted.

As far as potency, I found them to be pretty average. They look about average, taste average, and medicate you about average. I don't see any reason to bad mouth them, but I also don't think they are in any way amazing.

Well that is the same with any plant..I think autoflowers have a marketing problem..They almost sell it as like low maintenance but in reality if you want them to produce you HAVE to take care of them like you would a "reg" plant..To me though what the cool thing about them is that you can still get SOMETHING despite whether or not you take care of it..

• 2 months later...

I personally grow auto flowering plants and I don't get anything you all are talking about. I just got done harvesting some Blue Streak and out of 12 plants I got 8 ozs. And so much resin on the plants made it really hard for me to trim lol. I'm doing Sour 60's and Dam these plants are huge my tallest is almost 4 ft. with so much resin and the taste is yummy. Auto's isn't for everybody I get 3 harvests a year and I think that suffices for me. If I could post pics I would but don't know how the MMMA staff would feel about that. But you can go to icmag.com and find photos of my grow there. PM me if you have any questions.

Archived