St.clair Shores

AlgonacMac

Hello, I just renewed my caregiver card and became a patient in sept. (still waiting for mail to bring). To get to my question, I live in St.Clair Co. and have a freind in St.Clair Shores in Macomb Co., she is in search of a doctor near her for a recomendation. She does qaulify with her medical conditions for a card and has her paperwork in order. She just needs a doctor to sign for her. Can anyone give her a name or two ? I would be greatfull for any help. If you don't want to post a name, can you post a link or 2 that will help her in her search. Thank you all in addvance for your help. Steve

Hello, I just renewed my caregiver card and became a patient in sept. (still waiting for mail to bring). To get to my question, I live in St.Clair Co. and have a freind in St.Clair Shores in Macomb Co., she is in search of a doctor near her for a recomendation. She does qaulify with her medical conditions for a card and has her paperwork in order. She just needs a doctor to sign for her. Can anyone give her a name or two ? I would be greatfull for any help. If you don't want to post a name, can you post a link or 2 that will help her in her search. Thank you all in addvance for your help. Steve

http://cannabissocietyofamerica.com/

Located in Southfield. Doctor is in two days a week usually from 4-6 p.m. Give a call and they will take care of you.

Thanks for the info, I'll have her check them out !!

I was wondering, When I did mine this sept. There was a crew that were setting up a few days in one location then afew days inanother location. Would that have been a compation center, does anyone have a line on these folks?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info, I'll have her check them out !!

I was wondering, When I did mine this sept. There was a crew that were setting up a few days in one location then afew days inanother location. Would that have been a compation center, does anyone have a line on these folks?

well not a compasion club =c.c, they are more like a traveling clinic with m.d's and d.o's that can give you a recomendation based on your dr records of your qualifying condition!

C.C = Good cause dr Tarzan says so!

I realy would love to say a whole lot more about the traveling ones, but i will refrain, I know how hard it is to get from your own dr! :mellow:

All I know is for me personaly I would rather have my rec from a dr.

That I have a patient dr. relationship, and know if poop hits the fans, dr will be there for me!

Not moving to the next county!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived