Starting A Club

baad1722

my partner and i have been tossing around the idea of starting a compassion club or sort of caregivers association but obviously a little behind while moratoriums are in place now as other clubs have already opened. Wondering if we should consider attempting to setup up in an outlying twshp to avoid the moratorium in place in battle creek and possible restrictions on caregivers and how many patients they can be responsible for? Not sure either about startup cost and the legalities as well as the non profit side so if anyone has an opinion on the above listed subjects please post a response. Sorry if this is the wrong area for this post as i am brand new to the site. thanks

I can help you guys out. I run my club just for education and never allow meds at open meetings. You'll have time to file your 501 filings so no worries there. Start up cost will vary but can be recooped with donations. I started one of the first clubs in the state and yes it's been alot of work. But,,, well worth it as we've helped countless folks.Biggest thing is finding folks to help and do stuff. Most people want ya to do all the work and not help at all. Seems to be the problem with our intire country as of late but keep working at it as clubs are needed.If ya need help then pm me and we'll get ya going. Help on filing the 501c is here and the rest is just doing it.

I can help you guys out. I run my club just for education and never allow meds at open meetings. You'll have time to file your 501 filings so no worries there. Start up cost will vary but can be recooped with donations. I started one of the first clubs in the state and yes it's been alot of work. But,,, well worth it as we've helped countless folks.Biggest thing is finding folks to help and do stuff. Most people want ya to do all the work and not help at all. Seems to be the problem with our intire country as of late but keep working at it as clubs are needed.If ya need help then pm me and we'll get ya going. Help on filing the 501c is here and the rest is just doing it.

Archived