Pm Spam 'or' All Your Post Are Belong To Meh:

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Hello you 99% of users we never have a problem with,

I have to apologize for a very immature member, pc1321. Many of you may have seen his advertisement in your PM box this morning. On October 27th the member had his chat room privileges revoked because of the spam in that room. So today it seems he lined up 2 pages of users and tried it again. I tried allowing the user the opertunity to be a productive member, and he ignored it.

He told me in a pm after the chat room banning: "You have no idea who I am" - I'm sure this was in regards to him being a portion of or even the leader of compassionconnection.ning.com/ . I could care less. You spam this site with an ad, and your name isn't Michael Komorn.....you're being banned. This isn't a "3 strikes" and you're out offense. Spam on this level, and you're just done here.

Well....... :watching:

Bye Mr.Pc1321, Ür2Éz2 #0127

site_spam.jpg

Look, it's not like the Administrators are sitting looking at people private messages. No one has time for that, and bottom line is no one cares what users talk about. But there's even a warning that malicious pms can be confirmed by the administration. So don't do it. It's not going to hurt a site of 17,000 to lose one member with no common sense.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Sure I've already added this particular user to the htaccess deny Joe.....I was on it this morning after seeing all the spammed members..

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

I feel left out that I did not get a spam PM.

You might of been one of the 2 pages.....But I didn't make note of all the people before I deleted Mr.PC's tourettes....

Maybe next Idiot

Best

Archived