Pot Backers: We'll Keep Fighting

Headlines:

"Pot backers: We'll keep fighting"

http://www.freep.com/article/20101107/NEWS05/11070579/1319/Pot-backers-Well-keep-fighting

My personal observation is: As long as someone feels "better" about themselves by deploying such harmful and distasteful "hate crime" labels (WMDs) like "pot," "dope" and the negative-intentioned likes, the truth will always be a slippery seed to grasp - much less plant and grow to fruitful harvest.

To me, it's no different than calling an honest, compassionate-minded, freedom loving "Peace Officer" a "pig," or an "as_" (as in donkey) ... or a "nazi".

Whenever such all too commonly used hate words published by any public-minded writer are thrown in my face, I feel defensively compelled to throw back with labels like "yellow" and "anti-free" and "nazi-perpetrating" at mass-media employed journalists, as much as I am disgusted by the likes of "off-white" wannabe writers.

It's CANNABIS.

It's an herbal plant.

Or, it's a Fruit-bearing Tree.

(Largly dependent, of course, upon one's practiced methods, skills, experience and Mother Nature's graceful bounty, that is)

Other than the "Pot" label, a pretty straight forward article.

CANNABIS Cures - Without Fears.

FREE The CURE!

SHARE The HARVEST

cannabis it is then :)

Headlines:

"Pot backers: We'll keep fighting"

http://www.freep.com/article/20101107/NEWS05/11070579/1319/Pot-backers-Well-keep-fighting

My personal observation is: As long as someone feels "better" about themselves by deploying such harmful and distasteful "hate crime" labels (WMDs) like "pot," "dope" and the negative-intentioned likes, the truth will always be a slippery seed to grasp - much less plant and grow to fruitful harvest.

To me, it's no different than calling an honest, compassionate-minded, freedom loving "Peace Officer" a "pig," or an "as_" (as in donkey) ... or a "nazi".

Whenever such all too commonly used hate words published by any public-minded writer are thrown in my face, I feel defensively compelled to throw back with labels like "yellow" and "anti-free" and "nazi-perpetrating" at mass-media employed journalists, as much as I am disgusted by the likes of "off-white" wannabe writers.

It's CANNABIS.

It's an herbal plant.

Or, it's a Fruit-bearing Tree.

(Largly dependent, of course, upon one's practiced methods, skills, experience and Mother Nature's graceful bounty, that is)

Other than the "Pot" label, a pretty straight forward article.

CANNABIS Cures - Without Fears.

FREE The CURE!

SHARE The HARVEST

cannabis it is then :)

Amen.

Thank you! I feel better now.

: )

Off to face another wonderfully promising day ...

now, with a smile.

May you all have an awesome, healthy and wonderful day!

FREE The CURE!

SHARE The HARVEST

Archived