My Experiences With Dr. Bob Townsend

Dubliner

Being new in needing to obtain a MM Certification I joined the MMMA site to gather further knowledge and information from people who have gone through the process to get all my ducks in a row prior to my Doctors visit . The more I read on this site as well as other sites form the Fine Contributing Members I knew I wanted to go with the Right Dr. from the get go . I didn't want Card Certification from a Discount Dr. that possibly I find out later that His/Her Accreditation was or will be in Question deeming my Certification Useless at some point in time . So my research was extensive looking for that Just Rite Dr. , Not necessarily the Cheapest but the Best one . I looked at several Doctors as well as Clinic web sites in my quest .

My findings all lead me back to Dr. Bob Townsend being the Dr. for me . I was Impressed that he takes the time to answer Patients questions here on the site with True Compassion and a Genuine Interest going far beyond just the potential earned income and his Genuine Helping Manor in his replies to questions posed to him by members here . That in it's self was impressive to me .

Looking at Dr. Bob's web site I saw by his schedule as well as mine that his Clinic in Clare would work out best for me . So I contacted Grow Goddess at the Mount Pleasant Club to set up an appointment with Dr. Bob . She gave me the phone number of Lori ( Dr. Bob's Assistant ) to book the appointment . I intend on joining the Mt. Pleasant Club because I was also Impressed with Grow Goddess . I know being the New Kid on the block I need to create a network of sorts and meet fellow minded people as well as gather further knowledge and information to become self-supportive in my Medical growing needs with the help of people who know what actually works best for a beginning grower . I'm the type that would much rather learn from others first time mistakes than my own .

In booking the appointment with Lori ( Dr. Bob's Assistant ) she informed me what I needed for my visit as in Current and Previous Medical records . So with medical records in hand I went to my appointment with Dr. Bob . I was Pleasantly Surprised that Grow Goddess also was there to Meet & Greet me , For those that have not meet her yet , She's a Fantastic Person .

After help from Lori in filling out all the proper paperwork I saw Dr. Bob Townsend . Dr. Bob reviewed all my medical records and then proceed with his assessment of my condition . He pointed out finding on my records that my Family Dr. had not made mention to me of in both Lab and CT scan reports . First mental note to me that Dr. Bob knows what he's doing . So as the exam continued I was also impressed that Dr. Bob was Not in a rush and had a Genuine Dr. Patient interest in my condition both Presently as well as in the Future . Another mental note to meself that I had made the Rite Choice in going with Dr. Bob and not a Discount MM paper mill Dr. . Dr. Bob's Genuine Professionalism , Knowledge , True Compassion as well as Genuine Concern with my health made me Glad I chose him for my MM Certification and intend on using him yearly for follow up Rectifications . Those that have not meet Dr. Bob I can Personally Attest that he is a Great Person and takes the needed time to answer any & all questions making it a Comforting Dr's visit . He even went as far as telling me if I have any further questions or concerns , He's just an email away .

My Whole MM Certification process was a Pleasant Experience with the Dr. Bob Staff as well as Grow Goddess being there to meet & greet me . The Compassion and Comfort Level was far more comfortable than I expected . So Anyone teetering on just what Dr. to see for Certification or even Recertification for what it's worth I can Personally Attest in My Opinion , You'll Not go Wrong with Dr. Bob Townsend . He's a Great Doctor as well as a True Fighter for The Cause and a Genuine Good Person . Thanks Dr. Bob ,,,

Be Well ,

Dubliner ...

Here is a Link to Dr. Bob's web site with Calender of a possible location near you ,,,

http://www.drbobmmj.com/

Wow, I need to check this site when I am feeling down..... What an uplift!. Thank you all for your comments. I am forwarding this to Lori. She is a great gal and a caring, hard working woman. She's also my ex wife and the mother of my kids and is really putting herself into this. Glad to have her and Steve, Cindy, Crystal, Susan, Gina and my other facilitators on board, I couldn't keep the 'home town doc' flavor to the clinic without them, and they are always there for the patients- plus they keep me straight.

Dr. Bob

We have many great doctors that service our community. We even have researchers with multiple PHDs as well as being MDs. They are all compassionate souls that know the limits of main stream medicine and are visionaries that understand the possibilities. Thanks, Bb

Just thinking Out Loud here ,

I think it would be a Fantastic Addition for the Cause & Cure to have a Medical Expert Section set up on the site here for All Member Researchers, Doctors and other cause related Professionals to post research & personal findings on what have you . As well as answer posed questions by members . I think that would definitely set a New Standard of Excellence of Medical Marijuana Sites and in turn Educate those that so Dearly Need it as well as Increasing Membership and Knowledge here on this fine MMMA site . Also a Lawyer Section with actual case law Informed Member Lawyers posting case law as well as their own Opinions . I know we have some on this site , Dr's & Lawyers but being a new member I have no idea Who is Who .

This site has a membership with an Abundance of Knowledge and some fine members that I feel can & will be Instrumental in Educating the New Lansing Law Makers that we do in fact have a Voice of Compassion and by Us Educating them I'll Betcha They'll Listen . Education of & for the Cause will Prevail and lift the fog of confusions in Lansing ,,,

Wow, I need to check this site when I am feeling down..... What an uplift!. Thank you all for your comments. I am forwarding this to Lori. She is a great gal and a caring, hard working woman. She's also my ex wife and the mother of my kids and is really putting herself into this. Glad to have her and Steve, Cindy, Crystal, Susan, Gina and my other facilitators on board, I couldn't keep the 'home town doc' flavor to the clinic without them, and they are always there for the patients- plus they keep me straight.

Dr. Bob

Just wanted you as well as others to know my thoughts on my Certification Process appointment i went through recently . I was Well Impressed with your Professionalism and Knowledge .Keep Up the Great Job .

Thanks Again and Be Well ,,,

Archived