Medical Marijuana Mmj Friendly Insurance?

Have you heard of any medical marijuana friendly insurance programs covering the cost of a caregiver service, or even a mmj related office visit to the doc for a rec?

Me, neither...

I feel all MMJ patients are being discriminated against.

How do you feel about non-mmj friendly insurance programs?

Seeing as it is a class 1 drug atm insurance is not going to cover it, its not discrimination they just have no way to handle it. Try doing a lil background reading into why it is a class 1 drug, what class 2 is, whats needed to move it to class 2 then it will make sense. If i understood correctly last time i went through it once its status is changed then it could be acquired through pharmacies which insurance could chose to cover, highly doubt you will see them covering it on a CG basis though, that would be like them covering uncontrolled insulin for a diabetic, would open them up to all kinds of lawsuits, so if you want it covered by insurance you will have to be ready to have it regulated.

i don't know that caregivers would want to go through the hassle of dealing with insurance companies to get reimbursed, even if they did cover it.

Oh god that thought never went through my head, I have only had to deal with that one time, I could not imagine doing it on a weekly basis.

Archived