Michigan Law Official Fired For Harassing Gay Student Leader

Not sure where to post this, but the hypocricy screams to be told:

Here's an excerpt:

"Andrew Shirvell, who could face criminal charges, "repeatedly violated office policies, engaged in borderline stalking behavior and inappropriately used state resources," said outgoing Attorney General Mike Cox ..."

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2010/11/michigan-law-official-fired-for-harassing-gay-student-leader/1

Gee, sound familiar?

What "erks" me the most about this relatively "sudden" firing of an "Assistant Attorney General, by out-going Attorney General, Mr.Cox, is that this Assistant AG., we are told, was fired for "harrassing" one individual for a relatively short time.

Now, to be clear: No person should ever be "harrassed" by anyone, let alone another citizen of Michigan being "harrassed" (much less "stalked" and fired upon with hateful word-weapons clearly deliberately deployed with harmful bias, malicious malice and spiteful bigotry), especially when done by a so-called "public agent," particularly when said "public servant" is living off of the "public" payroll provided by "We The People" of Michigan / America.

This article sure makes me wonder, however, why the willfully harm-intentioned likes of Ms. Cooper, Mr. Bouchard and other clearly biased and bigotted "public servants" of State Government malfeasance have not yet been discharged from "public office," and their publicly supported bankrolls cancelled for "harrassing," and "stalking" and otherwise publically attacking countless other harmless, victimized Michigan citizen-patients such as Bob and Torey and everyone who has been - and still continues to be - harmfully "harrassed" by violent-minded [alleged] "public servants" still actively thriving and coniving off of "public money" in Oakland County?

Talk about "biting the hand that feeds you"!

Hypocrites!

"Dirty-deeds ... done [not at all] dirt-cheap" - with the lawless use of YOUR [hard to find to earn] MONEY!

"The next step must be a complete retraction of all the malicious lies and fabrications ..."

Now, wouldn't THAT be a good place to start "The Healing" of ALL of Michigan / America's patient-citizens who have (for far, far too long) been violently "stalked," "harrassed" and otherwise harmfully attacked and maliciously mistreated?

FREE The CURE!

HARVEST The HEALING

The firing was not very short. I think the assistant AG was on administrative leave for a month and NPR has been running the story for longer than that.

I think the difference is this assistant AG was doing this as part of his personal life and not part of his job. Unfortunately Bouchard can claim his biased is against marijuana and is part of his job to rid society of the devil weed.

The firing was not very short. I think the assistant AG was on administrative leave for a month and NPR has been running the story for longer than that.

I think the difference is this assistant AG was doing this as part of his personal life and not part of his job. Unfortunately Bouchard can claim his biased is against marijuana and is part of his job to rid society of the devil weed.

My point is, when compared to the relentless time (years upon years and decades upon decades) spent and consumed while unjustly persecuting and prosecuting Michigan / America's Cannabis partakers with the "misuse of public resources," the time is indeed very short.

Very, very short.

FREE The TREE!

SHARE The HARVEST

My point is, when compared to the relentless time (years upon years and decades upon decades) spent and consumed while unjustly persecuting and prosecuting Michigan / America's Cannabis partakers with the "misuse of public resources," the time is indeed very short.

Very, very short.

FREE The TREE!

SHARE The HARVEST

So he shouldn't have been fired?

So he shouldn't have been fired?

"Judge not; Lest you be judged accordingly".

: ]

As usual, you've missed the mark, almost completely, by side-stepping the real issue.

Namely: Governmental hypocricy; And, clearly, unequal rights and protections under "the Law," for openers.

But, hey, at least you sure do appear to know how to "argue".

Perhaps that will be a useful trait, to be used [hopefully] for the common good of Michigan's victimized citizens, some day.

Thanks, ahead of time, just in case.

Be Informed.

Be FREE

Archived