Federal Agents Raid Pharmacies

Here's an excerpt from abc Channel 12 News:

"We are processing their requests to transfer their prescriptions to other pharmacies. It just tears your heart to give away your business like this," he said.

Brooks says between the two locations, 25 people stand to lose their jobs.

"One woman has been here for 25 years, just as long as me," Brooks said. "She came with the business."

"Everybody's goes there," said Keri Geiger.

The storefront in St. Louis was the only pharmacy in town for regulars like Geiger. The downtown area won't be the same.

"We don't need any more empty buildings," she said. "It will be hard for the locals to go somewhere else to get their medicine."

http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?section=news/local&id=7778716

Things that make you go hmmm ...?!

Comments, anyone?

FREE The TREE

HARVEST The CURE!

i don't have a link to it, but i am sure woodtv.com has pieces on it. But, recently (within a year) the Kentwood Pharmacy purchased my neighborhood pharmacy. they certainly haven't run it as well as the previous owner did. but, they were a Pharmacy raided by the DEA this week. i am just glad they didn't smell my "pet skunk" on their way by! ;)

So much for safe and effective medication from the pharmacies. People have been caught watering down chemo drugs in the past so this is nothing new. Another shining example of our "FOR PROFIT HEALTH CARE SYSTEM". There is no money in curing or healing diseases...the profits lie in treatment, often for years. The system does not want you healthy, poor profit margins. I find it interesting the same ageny responsible for regulating drug safety is also in charge of food safety. I guess it's another one of those things that make you go hmmm...?

Archived