Times Up!

Times Up!

Wow, almost one year went by, and it's time to renew...

I was wondering if there are any docs with renewals costing less than $200 around Metro Detroit Area.

I am looking for a mmj friendly doc, within 10-15 miles from clinton township/sterling heights/troy mi.

I initially went to a doctor and they charged me $200. Now they want another $200 for renewals.

Can you specifically tell me what docs are offering discounts on renewals?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

ALSO:

Download a Fillable Renewal form in PDF format and save it and print it out

The average price is 150-200, some guy made a post about one doing them for 150 but did not post any info on required documents or history so not sure how legit it is, even after 1 year of it your regular doctor won't renew it? That is really the cheapest way man id look for a real doctor to set you up.

Thanks, I have double checked with my original MMJ Friendly Doc, and they are going to renew it for $100.

I made and appointment.

I think the first time I called, I was just talking to the wrong nurse or something.

Anyway, thanks for all your help, and stay healthy!

Glad to hear you got it all worked out :D

$99 new recommendation or renewals, 1-888-768-4537. You will need to hike to 26677 West 12 Mile Road, Southfield, after making an appointment, likely for 6 pm. I got my original recommendation there but you MUST bring medical records showing some PREVIOUS DOCTOR'S DIAGNOSIS of your qualifying condition, otherwise the visit is free BUT NO RECOMMENDATION. LOL.

Archived