Starting Over With Basement Nothing Else

grewett

Experienced grower seeking co-grower. Grow op went pouff! in split with WIF-EO, I got the house she got the plants and equipment, including computer (this is sent from a City of Detroit Public Library computer). She is caregiver, I am Registered Patient. If you need a basement and patient and have at least a light to get started, may work out for both of us.

hello, i am actually moving to michigan in january and i think we could work somthing out. i am a experienced grower,and ive also went to med grow cannabis college's advanced course. i am also a patient who is looking to kick off my caregiving activities. once i figure this website i can send you pictures of my blueberry and blue diesel

hello, i am actually moving to michigan in january and i think we could work somthing out. i am a experienced grower,and ive also went to med grow cannabis college's advanced course. i am also a patient who is looking to kick off my caregiving activities. once i figure this website i can send you pictures of my blueberry and blue diesel

welcome to the site. dont want to butt in..... but here's some help with the pictures :)http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/tutorials/t-31-uploading-pictures-for-posting-on-mmma20/

Archived