Veg Room Light And Set Up Advice

Magoo4242

Well back again.....lol

Why I have focused all my time and energy on my Flowering Room, I have really not put much thought into my Veg Room. I need some advice on complete light systems etc.

My Veg room will be 4'x6'

1. What type of light system would you guys receommend. T5 or MH? How big etc. I am hoping to Veg about 24 plants at a time. What is the most effective as far as growth and time? I am obviously looking to Veg as fast as possible but also want to do it right and get the most yield at the end. If I am correct you can do the Veg in realitive close proximity to each other correct?

2. Do I need to worry about the veg room as much as the Flower room. White Mylar reflective walls, set up timers etc. I was planning on having lights on 20-24 hrs? Suggestions?

Just trying to get some advice from people that are currently doing this rather than the sales pitch at the hydro store. Just want to do it right the first time.

Thanks for all the help guys and ladies.

T-5's work for me, I get six plants under a 8 bulb 4 ft , no crowding the girls, and keep light close . I also can get nice clones going in there, about 4 or 5 at a time. Heat is not a problem .. Yeah put up some Mylar . Oh,from rooted clone I get good growth,in six weeks and in to flower , at about 18" too 20" ..

Archived