Green Dragon

I have a chance to buy some Green Dragon from my caregiver. It's made with 151 rum. I use mmj every night for sleep and need a fairly hefty dose. How much GD would I need, approximately, to get the same effect? Yes, I know I will have to experiment, but I'm wondering if it's a cost effective way to medicate, and I don't want to end up drinking a lot of alcohol. There are times I can't smoke or vape and this type of thing would be helpful. I have made brownies in the past, and they have been plenty potent, but it seems I don't get as many doses as I do when I smoke or vape the same amount. Would this be the case with GD too? How efficient is the extraction process, in terms of getting all of the thc out?

It really all depends on how skilled your CG is, extractions aren't tricky per say, but they definatly aren't easy. You should ask your CG how much product was used vs. alcohol and the quality of product used. I've made tincture with 151 with trim and bottom buds and it took 2 droppers to get the needed effect, when I used the same ratio but with top flowers no trim it would be half a dropper. Obviously that was my dosage and I haven't made it in about 8 months but if you are confident in your CG then it should be a nice change of pace for you. See if they will give you a dosage to try out before you commit to a full bottle, thats what I do for all of my patients with any type of extractions or anything that isn't the "norm"

Archived