Question Regarding Caregivers

I need some help from people who know what is the process of working with a caregiver. I am working with a caregiver now but they have explained NOTHING to me. They grow NOTHING for me. When they do have something for me, they charge me OUTRAGEOUS prices and don't let me try anything. I buy things and it's a shot in the dark whether or not they will work for me. Most of the time, they don't. I need help to understand how a caregiver is supposed to work with me because the one I have is not. Also, can I change caregivers? I found a form online. Is that all I need to do?

Please help, as I would like confront my caregiver with facts.

Thank you!

Nancy

Yes you can change.. ( and I would advise so) your caregiver I believe it's $10.... When looking for your next caregiver try to find someone you already know.... Or someone you trust.... There's alot of good caregivers out there sadly you got mixed up with a piece of crap who is nothing but a bug on my dogs ..... Newts!!! Sorry it makes me mad when I hear o these things... And if I had the room I would be a caregiver... But rats not the case... Keep your head up and donsone research before you sing up your next caregiver!

Archived