Need A Light Asap!

Tripleberry

I have been waiting for this light to arrive for a month now, was supposed to be a hps w an "umbrella" type reflector from a buddy. Well it came today and I am really disappointed, first off its an industrial type w a metal halide bulb which is not good for flowering. Second the thing is huge and heavy as the ballast sits on top. I have a set of Rossignol Dualtec Energy shape skis 170 cm with marker bindings and Salomon 6.0 sport boots and scott 2 poles. They are practically new, only used 5 times. I think i bought them in 2000-2001 for around 750 new. Im lookin for a 600 watt hps w hood (sealed air cooled) and digital ballast. HTG Supply has them new for around 200-250 depending on which hood but I am broke. If you are interested in trading maybe we can work something out. I had them listed on craigslist over the summer at 385 so something comparable to trade. Im 5'7 175 lbs and wear a size 10 shoe and this gear is perfect match for someone around the same build. Pm me if interested and I will send pics.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Xtrasun-6AC-1000W-HPS-Economy-Grow-Light-System-/360201903900?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

Been using these type of lights with great success good luck. Their a nice setup

Another thing is those dig ballasts if you listen to any kind of radio they send off a RF signal that will wipe out radio reception. The one in the pic does not do that. Just a little heads up for radio operators out their Im a Hamm Op. KI8NGS good in QRZ. Any other Radio people out their we could start the Michigan Reefer Net on 75 Meters be heard three four states around. It make for interesting conversation im sure. Be a great way to get the word out and inform people get away from the reefer maddness

Archived