Product Idea

Broken

Hello,

I'm in a situation where I'm pretty broke, and I really don't know the steps in order to get a patent, but I really think I have a good product idea for the medical marijuana community. The more that I think about it the more it makes sense.

Just wondering if anyone out there knows how to get a product on the market. Maybe someone has experience with this and would like to hear my ideas?

Seems like it would benefit a good number of growers.

Hello,

I'm in a situation where I'm pretty broke, and I really don't know the steps in order to get a patent, but I really think I have a good product idea for the medical marijuana community. The more that I think about it the more it makes sense.

Just wondering if anyone out there knows how to get a product on the market. Maybe someone has experience with this and would like to hear my ideas?

Seems like it would benefit a good number of growers.

If you think it patentable, start with the US patent office.. seriously.. http://www.uspto.gov/

The receive a patent you don't even have to develop a product, you can improve on an already existing patented product and receive a patent on it..

Thanks for the replies.

I've been talking to someone, and after looking into things, it just doesn't seem to possible for me to pursue this currently.

I still think there is a market for what I have thought of... It's just one of those things the rich get richer u know and I stay broke lol.

Thanks for the replies.

I've been talking to someone, and after looking into things, it just doesn't seem to possible for me to pursue this currently.

I still think there is a market for what I have thought of... It's just one of those things the rich get richer u know and I stay broke lol.

Quite frankley you couldn't be more wrong. If your product truly is a good idea and you truly have as much passion about this idea as you say then there is a way. Yes it may be easier for the rich because they already have the resources (money) to help move the process along, but there is always a way. Read the post above, find a partner/investor that is willing to invest in your idea/product. There are people all over ready to invest in a great product idea.

If it is a brand new idea get a patent so no one else can come up with this and if they do they will have to pay you royalties to do do.

Alot of people have new product ideas every day. Some good and some bad. Either way good or bad a successful product launch is all about marketing and buzz. Anything is possible with the proper marketing.

Let me ask you a question. Have you already tried or made this product for personal use? I am assuming this product has to do with Marijuana. Great this is a hot topic right now, especially in Michigan. I can help you a bit with all the Marketing as that is what I do for a living. Shoot me a PM and I will try to help get you kickstarted the best I can, of course you will need to do the leg work and things to make it all happen. Everyone that is successful all have one thing in common, they are all willing to actually TAKE ACTION instead of just talking about it. I know that be hard for the weed smokers sometime....lol just kidding, well sort of!!

Sound like you have the idea now make it happen! Good luck to you!!

Archived