Seeking Dispensary Friendly Landlord In/near Detroit

I am an mmj patient seeking a tiny retail location (not within Oakland County or any of the other banning/troublesome municipal bodies) to engage in retail patient-to-patient transfers. I prefer viable Detroit retail neighborhood or other nearby non mmj-adversarial cities/counties. The following factors about the location are important to me; high visibility, high security, and on the part of the landlord a positive and friendly view of medical marijuana. If signage rights are included I will consider space within an existing busiess. (i.e. Wendy's within truck-stops). Startup schedule is immediately when ideal loaction is secured.

Would have posted in classified but trafic there on this board is non-existent.

I am an mmj patient seeking a tiny retail location (not within Oakland County or any of the other banning/troublesome municipal bodies) to engage in retail patient-to-patient transfers. I prefer viable Detroit retail neighborhood or other nearby non mmj-adversarial cities/counties. The following factors about the location are important to me; high visibility, high security, and on the part of the landlord a positive and friendly view of medical marijuana. If signage rights are included I will consider space within an existing busiess. (i.e. Wendy's within truck-stops). Startup schedule is immediately when ideal loaction is secured.

Would have posted in classified but trafic there on this board is non-existent.

There really is not going to be many LOCK DOWN facilities in the DDDD. NOt being Negative but its just city life. if you operate within Detroit there is and probably always be a security issue. Get a CCW. or PITBULL. Look into lofts or buy a house rehab it. never ever tell your neighbors what you do. BUt honestly ask anyone in Detroit and they will tell you a armed robbery can happen at any point. It's just a way of life living in Detroit. when you live in the ddd you have to have the mind set that you can get robbed if word gets to the wrong criminal syndicates. They love peaceful MED MJ peoples. cuz it is easy pickins, if word gets out you have cash on hand...well just be pre-pared for what comes with that...thiefs and criminals are attracted to cash. NOt trying to scare you just be aware of how dangeroous Detroit can be. I have had a gun pointed to my head about 10 yrs ago downtown. Not a fun experience.

Be careful , stay amart, and more importantly stay safe. There several thriving dispensaries in Macomb county, all seems to be going well. I hope you are reasonble with yuor prices bczu its not all about just trying to get rich. it's about helping people. People eventually see thru over priced meds and seek out better ways to obtain meds. 25 a gram simply is just a big fat joke. thats called Greed mongering, If you do make money I hope youfind it in your heart to donate to causes that have allowed us even to have this law in effect. MPP, NORML, MMMA, Americans for safeaaccess just to name a few.

Oh and I advise you not to tell your Landlord your plans because they can have their home ceased by drug forfeitures laws even in the DDDD. Just be low key and be smart.

Peace be safe.

I can provide office space / leases .. Send me a pm with your email address

Space in a secured office building is better then a free standing office. Detroit is Detroit though, party stores are encased in bullet proof glass..Theres a reason for that

I can provide office space / leases .. Send me a pm with your email address

Space in a secured office building is better then a free standing office. Detroit is Detroit though, party stores are encased in bullet proof glass..Theres a reason for that

Exactly thats why a CCW/CPL is required inthe D...just don't get caught smoking a doobie with your piece on your hip..that is a big NO.

Exactly thats why a CCW/CPL is required inthe D...just don't get caught smoking a doobie with your piece on your hip..that is a big NO.

That would be one of the first thing I get. Detroit is improving but you give anybody a chance you will get robbed.

That would be one of the first thing I get. Detroit is improving but you give anybody a chance you will get robbed.

Also not to sound rascist but white guys coming and going looks funny. Maybe I am assuming your white. But if you get a house you better park it up in there low key. In the DDD people are always checking everything and watching for opportunities. I know I have had rental units up in the DDD....don't be flashy, dress down, don't party,. don't even smoke on your porch or backyard. Get a pitbull train him to be good exscept for intruders or knocks on doors. Mine would go balistic if anyone rang the door bell or knocked on my door in my old Portage MI house. Move bags at night, late night when everyone is asleep. DO NOT TELL any of your neighbors.! Residential is the safer route just blend in. I am not a big fan of warehouse grows because even they can get hit. Criminals can get crafty if they know a big pay day is inside. And whatever you do DO NOT HAVE patients come to your location. Drive it their. people start seeing traffic thats a for sure give away your doing something funny.

Archived