Grower/cultivator/supplier

Triksey

Newbie member. I Just filed my certification. I would like to know does anyone have any information that they could share with me on the State Of MI laws pertaining to being a MMJ grower/ Cultivator? Or are these the same names under "Caregiver"? The 5 patients that signed up under me as their caregiver are already calling and calling me. LOL. I see why they were available. ;) I think that I would prefer becoming a "grower/supplier/cultivator" to the local dispensaries and compassion clubs. This would be after I find my patients another caregiver. Thanks in Advance for your info.

BTW, I'm in SE Mich.

I see your thrust. Do a little retail and a lot of hand-holding or stay in the cave away from the phone and deliver once a cycle. In both you do justice but in the former you probably deliver more mercy. In retail the customer who is wrong and impatient and thorughly abusive, is still always right. In wholesale you can be an SOB, yet thoroughly reliable SOB's do lots of easy and thoroughly preditable, consistent business. How low can you fly? And in the event you get both the cheese and the snap trap, can you do the time?

Pic Book....You are VERY eloquent (street savvy) in your response. lol. However...I specifically stated..."Certified/Legal" Grower/Cultivator. I'm not trapping any snapping any cheese. lol. My question becomes.....WHO supplies/ cultivates/grows for the dispensaries? OR do they do this themselves? Hmmmn?

Pic Book....You are VERY eloquent (street savvy) in your response. lol. However...I specifically stated..."Certified/Legal" Grower/Cultivator. I'm not trapping any snapping any cheese. lol. My question becomes.....WHO supplies/ cultivates/grows for the dispensaries? OR do they do this themselves? Hmmmn?

your original post is a little confusing....or perhaps you do not understand the laws. you must either be a patient or a caregiver to grow. in your original post, you mentioned finding other caregivers for your current patients and then growing for dispensaries and compassion clubs. if you do not have patients, you cannot grow.

c.c.'s get their meds from caregivers and patients that have more than they need, or more than the law permits them to have. so they donate it to one of these places.

thats the legal/ideal way.

In all reality, with MI being so new to the mmj thing, calling it legal is almost funny (pertaining to growing). All that little piece of paper affords you is a potential escape route in court IF you can prove mmj is being used in accordance with the state law, AND the judge allows the defense to use that.

If you can't supply a few patients with meds, how will you supply a club, who potentially helps thousands of patients?

Learn to walk before you enter the Boston Marathon.

In all reality, with MI being so new to the mmj thing, calling it legal is almost funny (pertaining to growing). All that little piece of paper affords you is a potential escape route in court IF you can prove mmj is being used in accordance with the state law, AND the judge allows the defense to use that.

If you can't supply a few patients with meds, how will you supply a club, who potentially helps thousands of patients?

I understand what you would like to do, but I suggest that you read and understand the act. There is no commercial business, it is all done by caregivers and patients.

The diffinition of "dispensory" is two or more caregivers.

Thanks for the advice...But..I never said that I could NOT supply my patients..... :)

your original post is a little confusing....or perhaps you do not understand the laws. you must either be a patient or a caregiver to grow. in your original post, you mentioned finding other caregivers for your current patients and then growing for dispensaries and compassion clubs. if you do not have patients, you cannot grow.

c.c.'s get their meds from caregivers and patients that have more than they need, or more than the law permits them to have. so they donate it to one of these places.

thats the legal/ideal way.

Totally understand. Thank You for the clarification.

Guest thequietone

The diffinition of "dispensory" is two or more caregivers.

That is one definition that is being pushed by the cities and townships, but I don't think it will hold up. They want this definition so they can stop a husband and wife from both being caregivers in one home.

Archived