Stream From Pc To 360, Wii, And Ps3

I know this prolly belongs more in the computer section than anywhere else but this section gets more traffic and it is good info to have.

Lets say you have a few shows on your computer that you do not have a dvd-burner or do not know where to begin burning a dvd but you would like to see them in a CRISP picture on your shinny tv. All you need is one simple program called Tversity what this program does is use codecs to stream and convert over the air files you have to what they need to be to be played on your ps3 wii or 360, as long as the devices are on your network you can stream to them assuming you have the codecs installed, most of which you will need come with the program as an install option during the initial install.

I have used this program and love it and figured I would spread the word about it, best part is, ITS FREE!!!! There is a paid version you can purchase that will let you stream youtube, hulu, and what ever else you want online to your console.

If anyone would have questions or needs help with setting it up I am more than happy to help to the best of my ability over the internet but once you get this going you will love it, I just used it to watch the a-team that I had on my computer and the picture was clearer than the one of the SAME file I burned to a DVD.

My PS3 does this automatically...

I just found it out one day... With everything on the home network, the PS3 sees my computers "video" file folder... nothing to do but have the computer on... lol..

It pretty much kicks arse..

Been watchin Crank Yankers....lol...

Yea that is kind of the same deal using windows built in media server and ps3 to find a media server, the only differnce is the program tversity lets you play files that normally a ps3 could not read.

Archived