Probation And Card Revokation

urbanpal

I am currently on probation. Prior to my sentancing I obtained my medical marijuana certification along with the necessary documentation to prove my ailment. During pretrial the judge said that if I can prove my need for medical marijuana that she would allow me to medicate during my probation. I held up my end of the deal but at my sentancing she decided that I was doing fine without medical marijuana (because she is a healthcare professional). I am not currently using medical marijuana because my probation does not allow it. I read on the MDCH website that anyone who is placed on probation and ordered not to use marijuana will have their card revoked. Does this mean that I will have to reapply and pay the state and doctors fees again after I am released from probation? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

This is not correct information. Your MDCH MM card is not revoked even if you pick up a drug felony but you can be barred from being a caregiver.

Your 7411 status under probation is revoked if you violate the sentencing judgment and your driver's license is suspended if you pick up a drug conviction (i.e. if you lose your diversionary status by violating probationary terms you lose your driver's license also- I think for 60 days or something ridiculous like that but only if the conviction is for drugs). :notfair: :notfair:

Archived