Caregivers And Overages

cwick925

hey guys, ive been a caregiver for about a year now and just got setup to my full potential and since day one i havent had a problem getting rid of my meds to my patients but now they are all stocked and my crops continue to come in. ( I know one option is to take my operation smaller again) but I like the work and already have the xtra lights.

I guess my question would be where/how would be the most legit way to get rid of overages that isnt just meeting random people off craigslist or here? (Meeting strangers to transfer meds scares me). I live in the metro detroit area, ive tried a couple places like liberty but the owners never there when i go in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, ive been a caregiver for about a year now and just got setup to my full potential and since day one i havent had a problem getting rid of my meds to my patients but now they are all stocked and my crops continue to come in. ( I know one option is to take my operation smaller again) but I like the work and already have the xtra lights.

I guess my question would be where/how would be the most legit way to get rid of overages that isnt just meeting random people off craigslist or here? (Meeting strangers to transfer meds scares me). I live in the metro detroit area, ive tried a couple places like liberty but the owners never there when i go in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, please go to www.motownmedicalmarijuana.com go to our contact tab and drop us yuor info if your in metro detroit we are always looking for high grade mold, mildew and mite free product. yes mites are a pest even after u dry the bud because we do not want patients smoking mite poo poo it sounds funny but it's true...haah

Drop us a line we would like to see if we can work together.

Thxs,

Archived