Internet Phones

I am tryin to get my site setup for mobile users to be able to access ALL features on the site such as the photos and videos.. Mainly I want the videos to be viewable - I figure if users can see those on the internet phones then the images should show as well..

If you have a phone and a spare minute or two, please test it out for me:

http://m.stonedplanet.com

It should have a layout that is easier to load than the main site:

Let me know if you have any problems on pages or any problems viewing the photos and the videos.

Thanks,

Stoned

I can't access any video on the site. I just get a black box with some embedded code in the lower right corner. The pic at the top of the page is a blue box question mark. The pictures are all available to me though. When I hit the home button I get a version of the site that looks kind of like this sites mobile version to me with only the picture galleries available. The URL at the top of the page at that point is without the m at the beginning. I have an iPhone, just in case that is helpful at all. Awesome site. Just love seeing all the old buildings!

I can't access any video on the site. I just get a black box with some embedded code in the lower right corner. The pic at the top of the page is a blue box question mark. The pictures are all available to me though. When I hit the home button I get a version of the site that looks kind of like this sites mobile version to me with only the picture galleries available. The URL at the top of the page at that point is without the m at the beginning. I have an iPhone, just in case that is helpful at all. Awesome site. Just love seeing all the old buildings!

Sweet. Thanks! Another person mentioned the black box instead of the video. I think the videos are ran with flash player, I will have to double check.

And yea, I gotta fix the home button link so it stays with the mobile version with the m in the front.

Took a little time, but I basically installed a new server then copied the entire database over and installed minimal plugins..

I will have to check to see if I can find some scripting for mobile video :rolleyes:

I feel for Garfield and the other admins on this site.. My site is tiny in comparison and it keeps me pretty busy sometimes.. And I don't run a forum on mine :P

Archived