Bizzy Bone In Escanaba, Wtf?

Dan1984

So dont know if anyone heard or even cares but i thought it was pretty cool.. 1-25-11 Bizzy Bone from Bone Thugs n harmony was in little Escanaba at the delft night club.. That blew my mind to hear that, too bad i heard it the day of and missed it. Just thought id post it incase anyone here thought it was interesting like i did... I Mean they won a Grammy and 1 of em was in town here, sorry but it still blows my mind.

Heres a link to the video...

I used to LOVE this band when I was in my teens. I did not know they were even around anymore period! Think Crossroads was one of my favorites and now with You Tube I can read the lyrics to some of the words I could never understand! Wish I would have known he was in Escanaba, although I don't think I could have ever convinced the hubby to go. He was never into rap and thinks our world would be better off without it. He can't comprehend that some of it might actually have a POSITIVE message. (although you might catch him bumping to some Eminem occasionally, he says thats not the same and he probably wouldn't admit to it :)) Thanks for the post, it brought back some teenage memories. Hubby probably burned my concert T that had all their signatures on it, although I would never think of burning his Da Yoopers signed T. (LOL)

Archived